follow Patrick following
follow Patrick 2017 Dec 30, 4:54pm
475 views 18 comments
Two would-be thieves were found dead Friday inside a Detroit public lighting facility after they were electrocuted by 24,000 volts.Officials said the pair was found at a substation of the Detroit Public Lighting Department on the city's east side around 6.50am on Friday.The thieves were attempting to steal copper wire when one of the men came in contact with a 24,000-volt transformer and transferred the current along to the other, reported WDIV.Police said the bodies were badly burned and that the current was so strong that they bodies were fused together.
Would-be thieves are electrocuted and die inside Detroit lighting facility while attempting to steal copper wire
Some poor guy will now have to miss a New Years Eve party and clean up the mess.My sympathies to the family of the guy who has to clean up.
The trial will not be lengthy...
I hear when they fry like that, they smell just like bacon!
Roll 'em in corn meal, put 'em on a stick and feed them to the homeless.
It's not the volts, it's the amps. But it's a shit-ton of amps too.
Patrick saysIt's not the volts, it's the amps. But it's a shit-ton of amps too.Yep.
I’d bet $10,000 it was two registered Democrats
These idiots stealing copper are just doing Darwin’s work.
Patrick saysIt's not the volts, it's the amps. But it's a shit-ton of amps too.No GFI??? How rude! How is a thief suppose to make a living?? Sheesh.