Button, button, who's got the button ?

Button, button, who's got the button ?

By BayAreaObserver following x   2018 Jan 6, 10:34am 111 views   9 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Donald Trump’s button is no larger than average at best, according to his wife, although she claimed it ‘did look bigger when next to his hands’.

MelaniaTrump refused to be drawn on whether her husband’s button still worked properly, and stated that she wasn’t that keen to find out.

‘Oh, he’ll regularly get his button out and lay it on the desk’, she said. ‘He keeps asking if I could imagine a bigger one, or if I want to touch it.’

Ivanka confirmed that she hadn’t touched it in a while, because she really didn’t want it to go off. ‘It’s not the size that puts me off, it’s the idiot behind it’ she said. ‘Just like his cock.’

WASHINGTON, DC—According to sources from within the White House, several staffers replaced Donald Trump’s “large nuclear button” with a novelty Staples “Easy Button,” disguising the $10 plastic toy by crossing out the word “easy” and scrawling “NUKE” across it in permanent marker.

With Trump retired for the night, several aides took action, sneaking into the Oval Office, removing the actual nuclear button, and installing the phony replacement in its place.

Trump has reportedly pressed the button several times already, unaware that the button merely lit up and said “That was easy!” and did not flatten the country of his choice.

“We had cut the wires to the nuclear button long ago, but Trump didn’t know that, and frankly this seemed like a more secure solution,” one staffer said. “He thinks he’s destroyed most of the Middle East, North Korea, and Canada already.”

“I feel kinda bad for him if I’m being honest,” the staffer added.

At publishing time, North Korean officials had risked their lives to pull off the same stunt in the office of dictator Kim Jong Un.

#Buttons #Trump #Kim

1   anon_25c83   ignore (3)   2018 Jan 6, 11:35am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

That isn't nearly as funny as what he tweeted this morning.
2   Sniper   ignore (10)   2018 Jan 6, 11:52am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Ahhhhh, the TDS has returned.... Thank GOD!!!

We were going through withdraw....
3   Satoshi_Nakamoto   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 6, 12:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

BayAreaObserver says

Did they re-use Hillary's "Peregruzka" button for this or wasted taxpayer's money on a new one?
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 6, 12:41pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Can you belive I had to explain to some unpatriotic retard Yesterday, well it was two of them. They were "Oh Ted, how about Trump's childish dig at Kim, he's a Tyrant?"

I said...
"Listen! You Insolent little PUSSIES! Kim is an Actual Dictator who actually has Nuclear bombs, but only a few. We're not cowering under the desk because Little Rocket man threw a tantrum! I stand with my President, and if you want to cowtail to North Korea then don't expect Ameircans(these both were 1st Generation Immigrants one from Turkey) like ME, to jive ass and high five you when you do! And when MY President tells some cut rate Proxy Dictator that is being used as a Token by China that his Dick is Bigger than all of their's and Putin's put together. I say YOu God Damned Skippy Mr. President and there's more where that Big Dick Came From!"

You Pussies! I got apologies from both of those Idiots. The Turkish guy I told he should be ashamed of himself, he knows what Erdogan does to people with Ottomon Empire flags, for him to bitch about Confederate flags and make Ignorant commentary is an insult to him trying to be American.

We've got to educate these people folks, they've been brainwashed by some BAAAAAD cocksuckers they know NOT what they say or do, until you tell them.
5   BayAreaObserver   ignore (1)   2018 Jan 6, 1:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

"That isn't nearly as funny as what he tweeted this morning". You mean this ?

Donald J. Trump doubled down on his claims of being a genius on Saturday by surrounding himself with the most intelligent people he knows and proclaiming himself “the smartest person in the room.”

Referring to the associates gathered in the Oval Office as “my Brain Trust,” Trump said, “Every one of these people is a stable genius, and I am by far stabler and more geniuser than any of them.”

Trump said that the collective brain power of the other people in the room was proof of how smart he was. “Anyone who was insecure about his own intelligence wouldn’t surround himself with such smart people,” he said. “That’s why you never saw people like this in the Oval Office when that dummy Obama was President.”

Having conclusively proved how smart and stable he is, Trump said that he would spend the rest of the day proving how mature he is. “I’m, like, the most mature person in the country,” he said, “and anyone who says I’m not can suck it.”

Einstein no doubt had a premonition of coming of the Orange Doofus

6   BayAreaObserver   ignore (1)   2018 Jan 6, 1:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

@TPB - What a wonderful response, full of colorful verbiage. Ever try to make a response minus the profanity ? Hey what is the difference between an unpatriotic retard compared to a patriotic retard ? Just curious...I think I know the answer though from my time here on the forum

I can see you and several other tribe members including one of the elders are back in full form again this afternoon. One of the other elders was on earlier today cautioning about personal attacks again but only if they are directed at tribe members.

Any chance of you and the others can hold a tribal council and come up with some new putdowns ? You have worn out TDS and anyone that's been around here for a bit knows your choice of profanity by heart. Just like those down votes you guys give out - coordinate.

7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 6, 1:36pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

I'll take being an Angry White guy than some turned out Ass weasel for Liberals to shit over and use as a doormat. While dark people work in every government, city and state job while bitching about inequality. Color me how ever you want, I'm not playing the Liberal game anymore and make no qualms at telling anyone so.
The Liberals have gone off base, and if they think they can expect one half and class of America to remain with their hand bound behind their backs with Social codes about race and conduct while they run a muck with America's laws, tradition and Constitution. They got another thing coming Cupcake!
8   BayAreaObserver   ignore (1)   2018 Jan 6, 1:41pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

@TPB - you have such a way with words...but hey there, you mentioned running amuck with America's laws, tradition and Constitution.

Donnie's team is doing a swell job in that arena now isn't he and to think he's a something....whatever it is escapes me at the moment.

Cupcake - Would send me half a dozen German Chocolate please ?

Comment as anon_2dc12 or log in at top of page: