1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (10)   2018 Jan 8, 8:18pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

They are meeting on how to best prosecute Hillary.
2   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 8, 8:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

At Camp David on Saturday, Trump said: “Just so you understand, there's been no collusion, there's been no crime, and in theory everybody tells me I'm not under investigation. … When you've done nothing wrong, let's be open and get it over with. Because, honestly, it's very, very bad for our country. It's making our country look foolish. And this is a country that I don't want looking foolish.

If that's true Donald, then I think you know what you need to do.
3   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 8, 9:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Tenpoundbass says
how to best prosecute Hillary.

Who holds no public office whatsoever for a year or so.
4   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 8, 9:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

The Commander In Chief Speaks:

“I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.… Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
5   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 9, 5:05am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

anon_4460e says
The Commander In Chief Speaks:

I could shoot a baby on 5th avenue and the retards I’ve cucked would still support everything i do!

The Housing Trap