Death Match 2018: Islam vs Save the Children

By someone else following x   2018 Jan 25, 8:25pm 623 views   7 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Gunmen stormed the offices of Save the Children in Jalalabad on Wednesday, killing at least six people and wounding 27 in an attack claimed by Islamic State.

The latest assault on a foreign charity in Afghanistan underlined the growing dangers for aid workers in the country, who have become casualties of an increase in militant violence in recent years.

The attack began just after 9am when a suicide car bomb was detonated outside the offices. The attackers then used rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) to blast their way inside.

...

At the weekend Taliban gunmen raided a luxury hotel in Kabul, killing at least 22 people, mostly foreigners.

The UN’s mission in Afghanistan tweeted that it was looking into reports of Wednesday’s violence. “Attacks directed at civilians or aid organisations are clear violations of international humanitarian law and may amount to war crimes,” it said.

The assault on Save the Children, which has operated in Afghanistan since 1976, follows an ambush of International Committee of the Red Cross workers last year. Six employees were killed in that attack, and the charity said in October it would “drastically” reduce its presence in the country.

1   Strategist   ignore (1)   2018 Jan 25, 9:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Patrick says
Death Match 2018: Islam vs Save the Children

Save the children are no match for Islam. Islam comes first. It's the will of Allah.
2   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (1)   2018 Jan 26, 11:22am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Saving the children means sending them directly to paradise!
3   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 26, 12:04pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

How do you sell bombing a charity org that wants to “Save the children” to a suicide bomber?

I think they have to be suicidal first, and then get a reason to blow themselves up for Allah. Looks like they don’t even need much of a reason! Any old excuse for murder and mayhem will do when it’s the will of the moon god!
4   Goran_K   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 26, 12:14pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

Don't worry, like Obama said, they just need to feel at home and not oppressed, and a good 9-5 job so they can support their families. Once we import say... 500,000 or so to our shores, get them working at the local Vegan Cafe, they'll stop putting on suicide vest and using RPGs on aid workers and children.

#StrongerTogether #ImWithHer #LoveTrumpsHate
5   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 26, 1:18pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

“Hello, Kabul suicide hotline. How can I assist you, Sir?”

“My name is Mohammed. I’m very depressed and just want to end it all.”

“Sir, I must remind you the Quran says suicides will go to hell, not to paradise.”

“Sigh, I’m still depressed.”

“Unless...”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you suicide for Allah. I have an opening at the local charity center at noon, if you’re interested. Comes with a pass straight to Paradise!”

“Sounds good! I’ll be there!”
6   justme   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 26, 2:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Death Match 2017: Christian Capitalism and US Marines versus the Children of Syria
7   Strategist   ignore (1)   2018 Jan 26, 7:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Quigley says
“Hello, Kabul suicide hotline. How can I assist you, Sir?”

“My name is Mohammed. I’m very depressed and just want to end it all.”

“Sigh, I’m still depressed.”

“Unless...”

“Unless what?”

“Sounds good! I’ll be there!”

Ha ha ha.
One excuse Muslims use is that suicide is forbidden, therefore suicide bombers are not real Muslims.
On the other hand, Muslims are required to die for their religion, which is what suicide bombers claim to do.

The Housing Trap