1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2018 Jan 29, 8:44am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

I've just always been honest. If it's a problem then I shouldn't work there.
2   WookieMan   ignore (3)   2018 Jan 29, 8:53am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I usually bring a blunt to the interview to get high with the person hiring me. I'm a marijuana tester FYI. This is 100% a real job, you just don't know about it.

They do appreciate it as it saves the company money, not smoking their blunts, and I usually get hired on the spot.
3   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 29, 12:14pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can hardly wait for all the advertising telling you it's good for your health. Are doctors in white coats lining up to give paid testimonials and getting research grants on the health benefits of pot?
4   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 29, 4:38pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Just pop in Reefer Madness, put it on loop, and pull your pud until the skin goes raw.
5   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 29, 4:43pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

errc says

It's already raw. Maybe some cannabis balm will do the trick.