Sleepy Old Bags

By TwoScoopsOfWompWomp following x   2018 Feb 7, 12:17pm 451 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Rep. Matsui (D-CA) falls asleep during Pelosi speech in Congress.

Wahhh
Wa-ah-wah-ah-ah

I want youuuuu, to show me the way...

"Yes, you're listening to California Easy Listening. Next, the Eagles. And, the Grateful Dead. Broadcasting through the night for all you over-the-hill Boomers who still think you're cool and relevant. KDED Lite 107 sponsored by Rolling Stone Magazine, and... Depends Adult Briefs."
1   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 7, 12:31pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

LOL! I've actually done that myself. My folks thought it would be cool to check out I guess when I was a kid in DC. My sister and I both fell asleep. It was fucking boring.
2   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2018 Feb 7, 2:03pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Is there some special reason the Democrats can’t differentiate between legal immigrants and illegal aliens?
3   RC2006   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 7, 2:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

CovfefeButDeadly says

They figure they are both votes so it doesn’t matter.
4   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 7, 3:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Nah, the legal kind tend to vote pro-business, which has traditionally been Republican. I think Democrats don’t actually want DACA people legalized, for fear they’ll lose most of their votes over time. They’ve already got their votes in the no-ID states.

The Housing Trap