Sexism and Racism at the Riverside Sheriff’s Department

By Malcolm following x   2018 Feb 21, 3:21pm 1,267 views   10 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

I don’t believe I have ever seen a poster for a men’s career day. I like how they include one token white woman in the photo, although she is under represented.

We have to take steps to end sexism and racism in all of its forms, especially when it comes to government employment and contract awards.

Supposedly we have a white privilege, and minorities and women need special favor because they were discriminated against in the past. I call bullshit. This may have been true in the past, but this modern culture of male bashing, and specifically white male bashing, and blatant racism is starting to backfire. People try to get me to relate to what it was like to be a minority in the past. Those people never experienced racism. To the contrary, all they have to do is not fuck up and there is a government job and pension waiting for them.

I would say that I experience racism and sexism on a daily basis. This is just one of many incidents that white men have to put up with in the name of social progress.
1   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Feb 21, 3:49pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Anti white anti male and anti conservative discrimination are routine virtue signals.

What about every time they give an award to a woman or POC for doing something that white men either do regularly or accompllished 30 years ago? It's crindgy as fuck. If I identified as a POC or a woman, frankly I'd be pissed at the soft racism.

White males are now systemically discriminated against, and if u say something, you are labelled a racist. It's time we rock out w our cocks out.
2   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Feb 21, 4:11pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Pramila Jayapal, recent elected to the House of Representatives from WA state, ran her campaign on how she helped everyone but white males. And the dopey liberals voted her in. Yes, we are not worthy all wise one, please shit on us more. Unbelievable but folks there are very apologetic about their “white privilege.”
3   Malcolm   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 21, 4:17pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am not and I am becoming way more vocal. I seriously suspect that kid in Florida was influenced by a culture that insisted he be ashamed of his white heritage.
4   HEYYOU   ignore (18)   2018 Feb 21, 7:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Can anyone guess what I about to say about white men?
5   Strategist   ignore (3)   2018 Feb 21, 7:24pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
Can anyone guess what I about to say about white men?

@*$&^%^%*$*#^#^^$&%&%&^$^%$%&$&#&#^$%%^##^&##^^#%#%#%$##%^$$&#^$%%$#^#&#&&.
6   HowdyThere   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 21, 7:33pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

I was discriminated against as a white guy in the early 90s for a government summer student job. Ideally qualified, but lost out to a less qualified black girl. Knew her well enough to be sure. This is not new, but maybe intensifying. Racism isn't dead.
7   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Feb 21, 7:39pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HowdyThere says
This is not new, but maybe intensifying.

It's intensifying because the feminist and sjw worldview requires an enemy. They have identified white men as their intersectional feminist hierarchy top badd guys.

It's pure racism, and about time we start actually saying something.
8   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Feb 21, 9:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He's white. Harvard = slavery, obviously.

How does anyone buy into this garbage?
9   DryMap   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 21, 10:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Driving a carpool with kids the other day, overheard them talking how a classmate of theirs will probably get into a good university because he is black. Asian kids unhappy their names give them away.
10   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Feb 21, 10:19pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They have every right to be pissed. They also have every right to identify as a black person.

Looking back I should have accepted American Indian scholomarships like Pocahontas. I never tasted racism or poverty so it didn't feel right, but I had the offers.

The Housing Trap