We've Finally Made It As A Country

By WookieMan following x   2018 Feb 24, 5:53am 2,514 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Congrats everyone! We did it!

1   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 24, 6:17am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I’m so proud right now
2   WookieMan   ignore (3)   2018 Feb 24, 6:19am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says
I’m so proud right now

I know, right there with you!
3   WookieMan   ignore (3)   2018 Feb 24, 6:38am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

All joking aside, this is actually a pretty cool accomplishment. I snowboard, so don't know the ins and outs of skiing, but this is a rather phenomenal accomplishment. The fact she was best in the world, at this point in time, in two different events and disciplines is pretty cool.

4   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2018 Feb 24, 10:07am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I like the "flying beaver" and the "beaver tossing" events the best.
6   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Feb 24, 2:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I saw not one but two wardrobe malfunctions for female skaters this year.

As a judge do you score them better for continuing to skate while holding your clothes together OR for putting your hands where they should be ( if your clothes worked ) while letting all your junk hang out?