Oprah waiting for God to tell her to run.

Oprah waiting for God to tell her to run.

By lostand confused following x   2018 Feb 28, 12:09pm 205 views   8 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Oprah Winfrey has already shot down talk of running for president in 2020, but now she’s revealing the one thing that could make her reconsider.

After the media mogul’s powerful speech at the Golden Globes in January, rumors swirled that she would run for office.

“I had people ― wealthy, billionaires ― calling me up and saying, ‘I can get you a billion dollars. I can run your campaign,”’ she said in a new interview with People magazine. “That many people saying something made me think, ‘Am I at least supposed to look at the question?’”

Oprah said she “went into prayer.”

″‘God, if you think I’m supposed to run, you gotta tell me, and it has to be so clear that not even I can miss it.’ And I haven’t gotten that,” she told the magazine.
2   RC2006   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 28, 2:19pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Please let this happen.
3   jvolstad   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 28, 2:19pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Steve Martin for VP?

4   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 28, 2:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

We're at the mercy of a fluke.
6   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 28, 5:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I'm surprised she could resist all the free McDonald's.
7   HowdyThere   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 28, 7:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Perhaps the Big Guy could tweet something? Big Guy = the appropriate divine being (your choice), not Trump.
8   BayArea   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 28, 9:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Trump will breeze through if she is the left candidate.