1   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 6, 8:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

+1 for this post. Probably the best of the day. Better then the rest of the dumpster fire going on around these parts. Just kidding. Or am I? My ego was hurt, so I'm bumping this.
2   RafiMaas   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 6, 8:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How long we got to wait for "porta potty fire"

3   RafiMaas   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 6, 8:50pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Had to include this ... Funny shit.
4   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 6, 8:50pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RafiMaas says
How long we got to wait for "porta potty fire"

How does that photo happen? You can at least throw a smoke in a dumpster and it could start on fire. Seems like the fire is just close and melting the plastic. Fuck, I'm over analyzing a porta potty fire.
5   RafiMaas   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 6, 8:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
RafiMaas says
How long we got to wait for "porta potty fire"

I don't know if it's still happening but they were getting torched in SF a few years back.
6   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 6, 8:58pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RafiMaas says
Had to include this ... Funny shit.

The dude at 54 seconds is massively pumped up about what he just saw. It's the little things in life I guess.
7   RafiMaas   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 6, 9:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
RafiMaas says
Had to include this ... Funny shit.

Yeah, hell yeah, that's how you do it.
8   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Mar 6, 11:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Homeless Encampment Fire" would have been in bad taste.