Trump is coming for our guns

By FPBT following x   2018 Mar 6, 7:49am 980 views   14 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

In a White House meeting Wednesday, President Hillary Clinton expressed a willingness to ban assault weapons, tweaked Republicans for being afraid of the National Rifle Association and mused aloud about bypassing due process to seize firearms.

1   FPBT   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 6, 8:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Is Trump aging rapidly or what. Look at those crows feet.
2   FPBT   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 8, 1:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Crazy she will run again
3   FPBT   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 10, 6:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

There coming
4   MbS   ignore (3)   2018 Mar 10, 6:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Any second now....
5   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 10, 6:36pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We have to give up our guns, so Brown can choke more convenience store clerks.

Imagine if he tried this with an Korean LA Grocer. This "College Bound Great Kid" wouldn't have lived his extra few minutes.
6   HEYYOU   ignore (18)   2018 Mar 11, 9:18am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Try to buy a gun in Red States & count all the infringements that they have placed on those that want to make a purchase of a retail item.
Do they place the same infringements on a bottle of water or a bag of chips? They even TAX firearm purchases.
Republicans will destroy the 2nd Amendment & then the Constitution.
7   FPBT   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 11, 9:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
Republicans will destroy the 2nd Amendment & then the Constitution.

Tell me about it! Right now the federal government is trying to sue California because the fed doesn't want the state to help protect the citizens constitutional rights.

You can't make this shit up.
8   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 11, 10:22am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

5lbsbrowntrout says
t the citizens constitutional rights.

Citizens?
9   FPBT   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 11, 10:27am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsPlissken says
5lbsbrowntrout says
t the citizens constitutional rights.

Citizens?

Yes citizens, did I stutter? I know, as a citizen of California I wouldn't want my employer to let my rights be taken away without a warrant. I'm glad California is upholding my rights.
10   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 11, 12:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

5lbsbrowntrout says
Yes citizens, did I stutter?

You merely flip word meanings and communicate w deep sarcasm... making your point impossible to translate. I have no idea what you are trying to say. I'm not sure you know what you are trying to say either.

Do you want to try again?
11   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 11, 12:54pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

5lbsbrowntrout says

Sorry, the I-9 is a federally required form to determine legal eligibility for employment. You fill it out voluntarily when you apply for a job. Since you voluntarily share this Federal Form, with penalty of perjury, as well as share it with a business entity, you've waived your right to privacy.

DHS has a right to inspect Federal Immigration Forms at will.

The State, for obvious reasons of both rights of Individuals/Entities, the Division of Powers, and the basic functioning of the Government, cannot require a warrant and forbid cooperation with Federal Authorities regulating a Federal-only Issue.

Furthermore, California having no jurisdiction to determine Immigration Law, cannot pass ANY law in regards to Immigration, period. End of Story. No Exceptions.

Every single time a state has tried to regulate immigration, the Court has invariably ruled it unconstitutional.

Indeed when Arizona passed a mirror image law requiring employers send the DHS I-9s on a regular basis, it was struck down. Obama's DOJ said States have no right to regulate immigration. Now Democrats are literally doing a 180 on their own position just a few years ago in 2010.

It's completely retarded for California to try to penalize voluntary cooperation with the Federal Government that has sole jurisdiction in this matter. Fining voluntarily compliance is the most absurd thing ever.

Additionally, the IRS does NOT have to get a warrant to require an employer to allow them to inspect the W-4s and W-2s they hold on the basis of privacy. Nor could any state require such and expect that law not to be shot down harder than Gary Powers. A state who insisted employers notify employees that the IRS was looking at W-4s and W-2s would be considered obstructing a Federal Investigation.

The Courts would rightfully call the silly claims to "Privacy" a "Frivolous Argument", and most judges are very, very unkind to people who try to bring such cases.
12   FPBT   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 11, 4:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
5lbsbrowntrout says
Yes citizens, did I stutter?

Do you want to try again?

As a citizen I have a 4th amendment right. At a place of employment I don't want my employer to give up my 4th amendment right and now California says that if my employer gives up me as an employees 4th amendment right they wil be penalized for that. It is really simple.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The state of California can't require employers to honor employees 4th amendment right?
13   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 11, 5:13pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

5lbsbrowntrout says
As a citizen I have a 4th amendment right.

ok, we agree.

5lbsbrowntrout says

providing proof of documentation is neither a search nor a seizure. i assume failure to provide proof of documentation would be probable cause, in the same way a police officer can search your car if he smells marijuana.
14   FPBT   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 19, 7:42am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Guns