1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (10)   2018 Mar 14, 1:50pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Who needs one of those when you've got latex Gloves?

It comes with one for each week night of the week.
2   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Mar 14, 4:26pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

The13thRussianBot says
when you've got latex Gloves?

Because a man needs to first, plays with some tits and then ... some ass.
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (10)   2018 Mar 14, 4:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Get some water balloons and bongos and spread them around yourself

I was going to get laid one night with this hot chick we hugged and I discovered they were implants. It felt like two Grapefruits between us.
She just seemed so artificial after that. That's a Woman with a real hooha and I couldn't fuck her because I thought she was too Phony and fake why would I screw a Latex one?
4   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Mar 14, 7:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

The13thRussianBot says
Who needs one of those when you've got latex Gloves?

It comes with one for each week night of the week.

Have you no imagination? Turn the glove inside out after first use and you could get another week out of it. Instead of being a "tits" or "leg" man, one into "glove love" could be a "thumb" or "index finger" type. Insert joke about "pinky" here.
5   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Mar 14, 7:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

The13thRussianBot says

I bet her nipples only rose at high tide. Otherwise, just doggy her and wear ear plugs for the sloshing.

The Housing Trap