APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch Volunteers to Star With Stormy Daniels in Historic Re-Enactment Documentary

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch following x   2018 Mar 22, 7:06pm 724 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

We're working up a script now.

We shot a woodchuck in the neighbor's yard and bleached it for me to wear as a wig and it looks realistic except for the elastic band that holds it to my head.

The first scene features Hugh Hefner, reanimated through the magic of CGI, screaming, "I don't fuck fat people, even if I could fuck them with Trump's tiny dick! No, no, no fucking fat people. I don't fuck them."

Daniels and Trump's first encounter relates how Trump tried to convince Daniels to suck his dick in trade for some Trump steaks that had lapsed their expiration dates.
1   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Mar 22, 7:14pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

"You gave me cunt Salmonella, you bastard! I'll get back at you some day, just wait!"
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 Mar 22, 7:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

DONNIE! MAKE! SALMON! DUH!
3   Strategist   ignore (3)   2018 Mar 22, 9:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says
We're working up a script now.

That's great. Please take a video, and make Trump jealous.
4   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Mar 22, 10:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I hope the documentary is more entertaining than the reality. Like, Stormy seduced Trump by wearing a pair of orange Trump wigs on her otherwise naked hooters.

The Housing Trap