Americans confused about "Shelter in place"

By MisterLefty following x   2018 Apr 5, 4:17am 397 views   5 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

"So if I'm a fucking an escort, do I just keep on doing it?"

"What if I'm taking a dump?"

"There is such a thing as too many bong hits."

"Keep circling with the insane Uber driver?"

"Can I switch to the left hand?"

"Horrible old lady stink on elevator?"

1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (10)   2018 Apr 5, 7:04am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

All I know if there is ever any shooting your only hope for survival in the event that it is a Brussles or Pulse night club style of attack. Is get the fuck out of the building.
The Cops aren't coming, nobody will save you. Most likely you'll catch the gunman while's out of bullets and having to reload. But don't hunker down and wait for the Coward Calvary to come save you. Obama injected so much Soybeans and corruption into our first responders. They'll wait outside with the news choppers while the gun man/men goes room to room and shoots everyone dead.
Then in the event they die or leave. You'll be treated worse than they treated the terrorist and will be hassled to fuck by those same Obama Soyboy motherfuckers, made to put your hands on your head and play simon sez after your horrendous ordeal.

Fuck the Obama kids get better treatment when they burn loot and mame cities for no reason at all. The fucking Mayor gives the key to the city. Survive a shooting and you're the fucking the cops fuck in the ass and blow their their training wad on. While they watched the gunman get in his car and leave.

The shooting starts, I'm pushing Idiots out my way, I'm getting out that door before the fucking Cops get there. They are the sorry bastards I fear the fate of worse than the shooter.
2   komputodo   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 5, 7:15am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

MisterLefty says

While escaping the scene, nowadays one must have the presence of mind to holler the popular word "SHOOTER".
3   MrMagic   ignore (9)   2018 Apr 5, 7:21am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

komputodo says

Wait, i thought you yell "NRA member and Trump supporter"?
4   HEYYOU   ignore (17)   2018 Apr 5, 8:35am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Sniper says
"NRA member and Trump supporter"

They could be the shooter.
If they are victims of "SHOOTER",no problem.
The 2nd is alive & well.
5   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 5, 8:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

HEYYOU says
They could be the shooter.
But probably aren't.