Netflix has no idea they are one shitty horror title away from me shitcaning their service for good. More Asian movies you Idiots, nobody is interested Stupid American Liberals making movies

By Tenpoundbass following x   2018 Apr 13, 10:23am 312 views   11 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

The Genre has been running nonstop for the last 20 years, for the AP to play industry cheerleader now right at the height of everyone Rolling their eyes in unison everytime Netflix drops another fucking shitty ass movie. It's not even scary, it looks like SJW snowflakes running around a dark building, just try to keep your eyes open. And they all recycle the same fucking exact story line and plot. This is the lowest in Movie history for any country.

Watching bugs fuck is more interesting
1   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2018 Apr 13, 12:06pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

You should watch Insidious. Has a real old school horror feel to it, from the music, to the sets, demon costume, focus on jump scares over gore. Best horror film of the past 20 years, easily.
2   FortWayne   ignore (1)   2018 Apr 13, 1:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Media taken over sjw. Cinema on decline, they don’t realize that sane people can’t relate to their stupidity.
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (8)   2018 Apr 13, 1:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

FortWayne says

I went to bed early enough last night that I caught the local Channel 7 10 OClock news.
It took less than two commercial breaks before I remembered why I ripped the TV off the wall from my office/den and pitched it to the curb about 4 years ago.
I really haven't watched any TV other than YouTube clips of various news interviews since then.
The stupidity and the race baiting is tenfold compared to the day I pitched my television.
I found and Asian flick on Netflix that was pretty decent.
4   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 13, 1:21pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Wife and I have actually enjoyed some of the Netflix produced shows that were pretty good.

We don't watch SJW shit.
5   Evan F.   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 13, 5:02pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Chef's Table and The Crown are really solid Netflix productions. Haven't seen A Quiet Place but critics and audiences in general seem to like it, and it's printing money at the box office.
Look, unless you're Pixar, a sizable chunk of any production company's content is going to suck. At least to some people.. different strokes, dude. I wouldn't say cinema is on decline. Storytelling is pretty much as good as it's ever been. The only difference are the modern acquisition and distribution mechanisms, which is good for everyone.

It's true that movies in general are becoming more tentpole-focused, so you're losing diversity and variation in stories in the theaters, but television and streaming are more than making up for that. 20 years ago a show like Game of Thrones would NEVER get greenlit. HBO has some great shit. Silicon Valley is fucking awesome. Even reality TV has come a long way, so much more polished and better produced than a decade ago.
6   marcus   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 13, 7:33pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

So you aren't even going to check out the "Lost in Space" reboot ?

It's a title that one might think was made for you.
7   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 13, 8:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I just have one thing to say about this topic: The Human Centipede.
Gross!
8   just_passing_through   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 13, 8:58pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Almost signed up for netflix, until I heard they were pushing some, 'Dear White People', series. Fuck em.
9   marcus   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 14, 6:45am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I was going to start going to a particular grocery store, but then I found out they had a sale on Okra. And also they sell sprouts. Fuckem
10   jvolstad   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 14, 5:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I'm not impressed by the new Lost in Space.

A black Judy? Did Maureen sleep with the mailman??
11   jvolstad   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 14, 5:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

just_passing_through says

I have Netflix but don't watch it all that much. I also have Amazon Prime and Hulu. That's plenty.

The Housing Trap