It's Time for Chock Full O' Nuts to Resurrect Its Coffee Shops and Lay Waste to Starfucks!

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch following x   2018 Apr 15, 5:35pm 594 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Even if you're a face-eating white supremecist, you know that Starfucks has got to go. AMERICA! needs coffee shops that don't sneer at you.

My vote is for Chock Full O' Nuts to re-instate their coffee shops and sell great joe and sandwiches and crush Starfucks which is a customer abuse cult that serves shit coffee at 10x the price it warrants.
1   mell   ignore (2)   2018 Apr 15, 5:45pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Agreed though they have decent - overpriced - food and the cold brew nitro is actually a good brew.
2   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2018 Apr 15, 5:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I like coffee bean’s coffee better, but Starbucks is not bad.

As far as price, for a basic cup of coffee, their price is barely above that of 7-11 or the standard donut shop.

As far as the Philly incident, there’s more than meets the eye. And if there isn’t, those two guys should sue the hell out of Starbucks.
3   Patrick   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 15, 6:04pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I've always loved Peets the best, even after trying literally every single espresso place in the SF financial district. Best flavor, very consistent.

But it makes me twitchy, more than other espresso, so I cut back to one double from Peets per day.

Bonus: I bought stock in Peets after giving them my money for years, but a week later a German company bought it out, giving me a $7K profit in one week. Paid for a lot of my coffee right there.

4   Michael Cooke   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 15, 11:45pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Chck Full of Nuts huh? That would might work for a gay coffee shop .... otherwise it wouldn't work for a coffee shop because most people don't go to Starbucks for the coffee.

The coffee is not the primary reason. They go to get out of the house, use the free internet, meet with people, also those older unmarried women alone spying on people pretending to be on the laptop etc... they are not there for the coffee. In Santa Monica homeless people sit around for hours or fall asleep because nobody asks them to leave. People go there for other reasons .. not for the coffee. It's funny obvious when you see students in there "studying" they are not "studying". They are just hoping to meet someone.. but are too shy or whatever.

I used to like SB when it first came out. They had one in the office building I worked in and I was hoping to meet a someone. Other times I went because I needed to jump online or just needed a plain old caffeine fix.

I don't go there anymore..... because after a while the place felt very pretentious and judgemental as it took on the aura of some kind of leftist political social justice mission .. so .. I never go anymore ...unless I need a fix and there is nothing else around. They have a damn good iced Americano though ..

The Housing Trap