No collusion end of story

By FortWayne following x   2018 Apr 27, 5:54pm 738 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

DNC will probably next sue America for Hillary’s loss next...
1   Strategist   ignore (1)   2018 Apr 27, 5:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayne says
No collusion end of story

It's Washington. They'll just find another story.
2   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 27, 6:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Today I’ll pretend I’m a Leftist!
“Gee, maybe Mueller will find some of that there Collusion in Stormy Daniels’ thong!”

If so it’s gonna be crusty...
3   Strategist   ignore (1)   2018 Apr 27, 6:38pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I was a whore in Washington, I would save the semen of every John who banged me. You never know who ends up President or Senator one day, and then it's an easy few million dollars.
4   someone else   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 27, 6:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So are the NY Times, WaPo, and NPR going to apologize to Trump for their unfair and unfounded accusations?
5   Call It Crazy   ignore (4)   2018 Apr 28, 11:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

The pipe dream of a whore
6   Call It Crazy   ignore (4)   2018 Apr 28, 11:57am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Oh wait,

a) RT stands for "Russia Times"

b) who read any further than the headline and maybe the first 50 words of the article?

c) now money laundering and obstruction of justice?

The Housing Trap