Why the War on Men Is Hurting Everyone

By someone else following x   2018 May 5, 2:42pm 1,599 views   23 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Lately, there is little that a man can do without the Social Justice Warriors taking him to task. God help them if they dare to hold the door for the wrong woman. ...

But most men, at least the ones I know, are not like that. My dad was kind, generous, loving, and armed to the teeth. He was a veteran and a healthcare professional. He showed me the best of both worlds. He would never have let anything bad happen to me, he treated me like a lady so that I knew how I should be treated, and he encouraged me that I could do anything I wanted if I put in the work. He was a gentleman, and that is a wonderful thing for which to strive.

We now live in a world in which some people who promote “gender equality” feel that men should have to cater to women, step aside and let them have the promotions just because they have female parts (or say that they’re female), and refrain from speaking in meetings so that the women can do all the talking. ...

There are numerous examples of women discriminating against men. Words like mansplaining and manspreading, for example, are pretty offensive, Tell them to shut up or move over instead of making up words for it. Heck, I have been known to sprawl a bit too much on the subway too, but a polite “excuse me” is all it takes for me to make more room. ...

And what about defending our nation in a generation or two? These kids being raised to be terrified of guns and violence. They will be completely at a loss if we’re invaded. I shudder to consider the military of the generations to come. To become so weak and homogenous puts our very future is at risk.

It seems like men can’t act like men without the risk of a lawsuit lately, but you guys should know that not all women stridently condemn you for being your wonderful selves.

Once upon a time, feminism was about equality. Now, it’s about anything BUT equality. It’s about denigrating half of the population and forcing them to behave in a way that is completely unnatural to them.

Not all masculinity is “toxic.” Men and women are different, and this is biology. There’s nothing wrong with this. It happens in every single species. And to try and stamp this out is a dangerous experiment that will not end well.

Militant feminism will exterminate itself in a generation or two, simply because such feminists hate motherhood. That's fine, and just part of evolution. Basic biology is completely non-ideological. If you mess with biology, you will die out and be replaced by other cultures that do successfully reproduce themselves. Unfortunately, unless we strongly reject militant feminism right now, Western culture will be entirely exterminated along with the feminists who killed us with a bunch of very bad ideas.
1   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 May 5, 3:06pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Replaced by Islamic or similar attitudes? Or whatever culture has the manhood to stand up to feminism?
2   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 May 5, 3:12pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yes, I think it does take the assertion of traditional manhood to stand up to radical feminists and tell them they are going to get us all killed, either directly by invasion, or indirectly through bad demographics.
3   d6rB   ignore (1)   2018 May 5, 3:17pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

someone else says

I'd suggest we start bowing to our Asian overlords. People raised in Confucian culture seem to be the only ones who have preserved some sanity and common sense.
4   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 May 5, 3:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

It is probably why Trump drives leftoids nuts-he is still a man. lets see if he survives the coup attempt by the left.
5   TrumpingTits   ignore (0)   2018 May 5, 4:00pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

lostand confused says
It is probably why Trump drives leftoids nuts-he is still a man

Well...that and how he politically killed the Entitled Owner of America's Ruby Slippers back in '16:

7   HowdyThere   ignore (0)   2018 May 5, 7:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Read the whole linked post, and really enjoyed it. I know I've changed my behaviour in recent years.
Depending on timing, I'll hold the door for a woman but I also expect a woman to hold the door for me.
If I see a woman in a tough spot (ie flat tire) I won't offer to help. Maybe for a man if he looks like he needs it, but not for a woman because it might backfire.
Around the office, I've had male colleagues fix my collar and done the same for others. Not for the female colleagues; I'll let them know they need to make an adjustment.
I never compliment the physical appearance of anyone besides my wife (who appreciates it), and don't see others doing it either.
I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can up with off the top of my head.
8   Malcolm   ignore (1)   2018 May 5, 7:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HowdyThere says

I have completely stopped that as well.
9   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 May 5, 8:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Until men accept their role as expendable donkeys and labor slaves, and women can flog them with their soaked menstrual pads at will, then female freedom has no meaning!
10   HEYYOU   ignore (23)   2018 May 15, 4:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Damn! I just visualized that!
11   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 May 15, 7:09pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

Who might invade the U.S.?
12   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 May 15, 7:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Malcolm says
HowdyThere says

I have completely stopped that as well.

Really, that’s odd. I’m guessing this is a West Coast Beta type thing? Here on the East coast, it’s the same as it ever was. How do you guys ever get laid?
13   HowdyThere   ignore (0)   2018 May 15, 7:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aphroman says
How do you guys ever get laid?

HowdyThere says

Asked and answered. Never get brought up on harassment complaints either.
14   PrivilegedtobeWhite   ignore (1)   2018 May 15, 7:35pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Women have a miserable future as they slut around when young, trying to be more like men, only to find out that prime males only want to marry younger women who aren’t slutty. Slutty women then wonder what happened and are now trapped in their 30s and 40s with little or no prospects.
15   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 May 15, 7:51pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have stopped foregoing objections to feminism I encounter. But honestly it’s not much outside the internet and media.
Women have begun to see exactly how difficult it is to get a good man to commit and stay with them through their bullshit. And they don’t want to mess up first impressions with silly feminist crap that will turn men off. Men don’t like it anymore, and many (especially the best most alpha males the girls want the most) won’t tolerate it at all.

The only true male feminists these days are the sad cucked losers who think posting feminist cartoons on The Internet will somehow get them laid.

It won’t.

Now go and be a sad virgin somewhere else!
16   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 May 15, 8:07pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says

This is really the crux of the situation. If a woman wants a man, she needs to act like a woman. Men are programmed by nature to respond to femininity. This program has worked forever and will continue to work for the indefinite future.

Feminism is nothing but women acting like they are men. It's a losing strategy in terms of relationships and reproduction.
17   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 May 15, 8:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The whole feminist clap trap is just another instance of internet hysteria blown out of proportion and hyper exaggerated, that doesn’t play out in the real world.

Next you know a certain segment will be like “oh, Trump defeated the IHL’s” and they’ll likely never realized that the problem was only in their heads in the first place
18   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 May 15, 8:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In the SF Bay Area, it's not just the internet. It's the dominant ideology.

This is why James Damore was fired from Google for making some very polite and well-reasoned points.
19   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 May 15, 8:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The best way to break up a feminist rally is to drive an ice cream truck a block away with the music blaring.
20   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 May 15, 8:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
In the SF Bay Area, it's not just the internet. It's the dominant ideology.

Sounds like an unpleasant place to live, why don’t you guys stand up for yourselves?

People will push you only as far as you let them.
23   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 May 16, 8:21pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PrivilegedtobeWhite says

Yeah, should be $$METOO. Feminism has raised the commodity price of sex and the diffusion of sex lititgation geometrically, congrats!

The Housing Trap