T-MOBILE MUST! FUCKING! DIE! Worthless Cunts Are Face-Fucking Their Pay to Go Customers With the Ravenous Fever of the MOST! INSANE! TELCO! NAZIS!

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch following x   2018 May 27, 3:26pm 519 views   12 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

The whole billing scheme has become completely opaque and is now tuned to FACE! FUCK! with all due ferocity.

Really, I used to forget when I would top up, even when traveling extensively, which is not hard to explain given the written rate is 10 cents a minute.

My last two top-ups came very quickly and the last one lasted 6 days, mostly consumed by two calls, one domestic and one to Ottawa.

"Did you know one of the two calls after your last top-up was almost 50 minutes?" the junior service associate nazi chirped at me.

OK, that's 5 bucks out of a 100 dollar top-up.

Apparently the Ottawa - OTTAWA! - call was a buck a minute, while their cost of call termination is cents per hour.

They must be charging a dollar a character for texts.

You used to be able to track charges call by call, text by text, but that functionality has been yanked from the user console.

At any moment, you will have your cheeks spread for any reason or no reason and have T-Mobile plunge its fist into your rectum and twist with all of its might and you better the fuck well be fucking thankful, worthless fucking cunt. BEG! FOR! MORE! FUCKFACE! BEG FOR THE COCK! YOU! DON'T! DESERVE!, DOG! FUCK! CUSTOMER! CUNT!
1   mell   ignore (2)   2018 May 27, 3:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

lol - their documentation and billing is truly horrid and opaque. But if you get the T mobile one international hotspot you get great value, free calls to landlines and cell phones to most of Europe and unlimited hotspot data through your phone (50G). Depending on the number of lines and autopay discounts/promos you can get all of this for around $70/month and you can tell comcast/att to fuck off. Btw. The 4G LTE is lightning fast (faster than comcast/att) if you have great reception at your home. With a digital antenna for TV your whole monthly phone/cable/TV bill is essentially just this.
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 May 27, 3:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It wasn't like this a year ago. I could look up charges - usually before I traveled overseas to make sure I had what I needed for check-ins, brief interviews, meeting confirmations, etc. My runs was on average 20 bucks a month because some months, the phone sat largely unused on my desk.

How is "unlimited hotspot data through your phone (50G)" unlimited when it's framed here as 50G?

Have you ever been hit with an overage ass-raping?
3   curious2   ignore (0)   2018 May 27, 3:53pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says
$70/month

One thing I respect about T-Mobile is the honest pricing of the T-Mobile One plan, the only major carrier to include all taxes and fees in the advertised price. T-Mobile One costs $70/month for the first line, lower rates for additional lines on the same plan, down to $40/month each for four lines (total $160).

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

In general, carriers tend to limit 4G, then throttle down to 3G speed. T-Mobile One does that. They charge extra for unlimited 4G, which most people don't need unless they are constantly streaming video.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 May 27, 3:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ah! Ah! Ok, in the One plan, then, it's 50G at 4G and thereafter you're throttled down to 3G?

I just need not to face-raped.

What's the international coverage like?
5   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 May 27, 4:01pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If they are fucking you in the ass, do they have at least a very robust vibration mode?
6   mell   ignore (2)   2018 May 27, 4:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Have you ever been hit with an overage ass-raping?

I had been hit occasionally with costly phone calls and got sick of switching to Skype and its poor quality and have no complaints since switching to t mobile one. 50gb is a lot and some of the streaming does not count towards the data, I've never maxed it out. I used to have a hotspot but the ability to have internet for all devices anywhere with a touch and without carrying a hotspot is worth a lot. And if you don't like permanent Wi-Fi at night in your room (some are sensitive or fear ill effects) just turn it off. Once they can deliver 5g speeds or more through the phone cable/dsl should be finished.
7   curious2   ignore (0)   2018 May 27, 4:06pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says
What's the international coverage like?

The plans change often so the only way to know what they are offering is to navigate their dreadful website, which has a history of making customer data available to hackers much more accessibly than making plan data available to (prospective) customers.
8   mell   ignore (2)   2018 May 27, 4:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Generally in Europe t mobile is stellar and international/roaming charges are fairly cheap, carrier switch is seamless. Can't speak much for other continents.
9   HEYYOU   ignore (18)   2018 May 27, 4:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why do people hate Free Market Telecommunication,6 figure job creating, Corporations?
They only want to MAGA.

Americans need to told:" If you don't want to pay for our service,write a letter or visit face to face. Do you know what email is?"
Americans want something for nothing & it has to be immediate.
I bet Americans bitched about the pony express. ;-)
10   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 May 27, 5:01pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says

The last thing they told me is if I have any questions about my bill, I would need to write to their legal department.

You're one phone call to customer service away from being left to play letter tag with lawyers whose only job is to hold your head and shoulders while you're being face fucked into a coma.
11   Booger   ignore (1)   2018 May 27, 5:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Don't call Ottawa!
12   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 May 27, 6:45pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CUNTS! You can piss from Ottawa to Detroit!

DIE!, T-CUNTBILE!, FUCKING! DIE!

The Housing Trap