"Neutral" Vs. Conservative: The Eternal Struggle

By someone else following x   2018 May 28, 4:29pm 748 views   5 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

The way I remember it, conservatives spent about thirty years alternately pleading, demanding, suing, legislating, and literally praying for greater fairness in mainstream institutions, and it was basically all just hitting their heads against a brick wall. Then they defected to create their own. ...

I don’t want to give the impression that this is limited to the places people traditionally gripe about like academia and the media. The same dynamics are going on everywhere.

In the hospital where I work, there’s a RESIST TRUMP poster on the bulletin board in our break room. I don’t know who put it there, but I know that anybody who demanded that it be taken down would be tarred as a troublemaker, and anyone who tried to put a SUPPORT TRUMP poster up next to it would be lectured about how politics are inappropriate at work. This is true even though I think at least a third of my colleagues are Trump supporters.

I went to a scientific conference in a field completely unrelated to politics where one of the researchers giving a presentation started with a five minute tangentially-related anti-Trump rant. I can’t imagine someone giving the opposite rant any more than I can imagine a pro-Trump commencement speaker at my friend’s graduation.
1   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 May 28, 4:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

How is it that Trump supporters are the biggest snowflakes in the world? All they do is whine about how mistreated they are. How unfair life is.

Give me a break. I thought it was all #winning, all the time. Just enjoy it.
2   BayArea   ignore (0)   2018 May 28, 4:52pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Politics has no place in the workplace... unless of course the politics being pitched is the politics of the majority in that area, then it’s ok.

At least that’s been my experience working in the Silicon Valley.
3   marcus   ignore (6)   2018 May 28, 5:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

someone else says

I wonder why ?

You know, if the media weren't so unfairly critical of Trump, the whole world could realize how awesome he is. I hear liberals complaining that Trump's dishonesty is a terrible example for the children. I say that's the medias fault for reporting about his lies so often. Am I right ?
4   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 May 28, 5:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says

At least that’s been my experience working in the Silicon Valley.

I for one am just thankful that the same people whinging constantly about the people being mean to Trump, were equally as concerned about the treatment given to Obama during his presidency LOL
5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (35)   2018 May 28, 5:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Real conservatives kill libby cunts in total silence and eat the spoils alone, exactly as the Founding Fathers commanded.

The Housing Trap