It Was Not My Day To Die

By ohomen171 following x   2018 Jun 14, 4:20am 311 views   5 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

#trafficaccidents Yesterday morning I was about to turn left onto Highway One. I saw a car slamming on breaks at high speed. Smoke was coming from its wheels. It spun into another car. Both cars were destroyed. Had I been in the intersection, my car would have been hit at high speed right on the driver's side My almost 12 year old car would have been destroyed. I would have either been severely injured or killed. Luck was on my side again. It was not my day to die.
1   Booger   ignore (1)   2018 Jun 14, 4:42am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Got any pics of the wrecked vehicles?
2   MisterLefty   ignore (0)   2018 Jun 14, 5:06am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Jah bless!

3   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2018 Jun 14, 7:53am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Given there is no time reference, not sure if it was not your day or night to die.
Makes the story suspiciously suspicious...

ohomen171 says
It Was Not My Day To Die
5   HEYYOU   ignore (16)   2018 Jun 14, 9:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

What pisses me off is,the day I die, I won't know that it was my day to die,because I'll be dead.

The Housing Trap