God Tells AMERICA! To Rape and Kill The Children of Diseased Criminal Invaders as a SACRAMENT!

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch following x   2018 Jun 18, 4:57pm 708 views   18 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

It's in the BIBLE! and it's in EVERY! LAW! Obamajihadi ever passed, so it's not illegal and if it is, it's the fault of yet another DISEASED! INVADER!

REPETEZ! LIBBY!, CUNTS:

Every horror inflicted upon the innocent in the name of public safety IS! A! SACRAMENT!

Until it's a CRIME! and then its' OBAMAJIHADI!'s fault!

SUCK! HARDER! AMERICA!
1   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Jun 18, 5:43pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is what the American Indians said, and look where it got them.
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 Jun 18, 6:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

REAL! CONSERVATIVES! and TRUE! PATRIOTS! know that GOD! ORDERS! AMERICA! to shoot the faces of DISEASED! CRIMINAL! INVADERS! and FUCK! THE! WOUND!, exactly as the Founding Fathers commanded!
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 Jun 18, 6:19pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

JESUS! calls me on the cell every half hour or so and shrieks: "YOU! CUNT! ARE YOU SHOOTING TEENY TINY DISEASED INVADERS IN THE FACE AND FUCKING THE GUSHING WOUND, I SAY UNTO FUCKING YOU!"

JESUS! says this in the BIBLE! and tells me 23 times a day on my own cell!

JESUS! is totally MAGA!troid for the rule of law!
4   Strategist   ignore (3)   2018 Jun 18, 6:50pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

I think you are confusing Jesus with Mohammad.
Jesus called me too, and I had to hang up on his boring preachings. When Mohammad called me, it was so exciting and fun listening to all his evil exploits. I almost joined ISIS.
5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 Jun 18, 7:04pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

It offers the perfect lifestyle of rape and murder, that is true, but without beer its appeal fades quickly.
6   RC2006   ignore (0)   2018 Jun 18, 7:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says
Strategist says

7   HEYYOU   ignore (20)   2018 Jun 18, 7:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I want to hear the lamentations of Republicans when they realize what they've done to America.
8   Strategist   ignore (3)   2018 Jun 18, 7:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says
Strategist says

That was why I could not join ISIS. What kind of a party can you have without the wine? Fucking Mohammad, screwed up my membership in the most desired club on the planet.
9   FortWayne   ignore (2)   2018 Jun 18, 9:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberals are trying to make pedos legal.

LGBTP is where left is heading.
10   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 Jun 18, 9:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayne says
Liberals are trying to make pedos legal.

LGBTP is where left is heading.

Liberals ruined everything!

Vote blindly all Republicans 24/7
11   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Jun 19, 6:28am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hey, put the kids in the general facility with the Mostly Young Single Male illegals.

They'll be safe there.
13   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 Jun 19, 10:21am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Let them eat tres leches cake!
14   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 Jun 19, 1:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If the parents didn't want to see their kids die from head shots delivered by ICE agents why did they invade AMERICA! ?
15   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 Jun 19, 1:56pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
Piss off Mexicans and Blacks.”
16   HEYYOU   ignore (20)   2018 Jun 19, 2:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

I understand those that are racist.

Fuck you White male Dems & Reps! You are responsible for what America has become.
I really don't give a damn about other races,either, you've overpopulated this rock & your children aren't special,
and your parents wasted sperm & egg. They should have masturbated & you should ended up in the sewer.

Trump & Rep/Cons had better hope that no infants & toddlers die in custody.
That will be a reason for the 2nd Amendment Solution?
18   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 Jun 19, 5:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Jesus would apply head shots, too, because he hated Mexicans.

Everyone knows that.