"EPA Sitting On Warnings About Cancer-Causing Chemical: Report"

By HEYYOU following x   2018 Jul 8, 9:38am 286 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

No problem. Republican's children are immune to effects of all chemicals.

“It’s my understanding that the EPA has finalized its conclusion that formaldehyde causes leukemia and other cancers,” Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) told Pruitt."

When Republican's children get sick they will send them to St Jude's for free healthcare because they want something for free.
Loser parents can't pay cash,failure socialists!

1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (13)   2018 Jul 8, 9:50am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I should have died a long time ago, I breathed enough formaldehyde in Biology Class to kill 10 Greenie Weenies.

gasps! I even stuck my bare hands in it!
2   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 8, 9:53am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dead people and lab frogs are full of it for a reason.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Jul 8, 10:25am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

DIE! FUCKING! DIE!, AMERICA!
4   d6rB   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 8, 11:08am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says

Raze 95% of houses and have EVERYONE LIVE OUTSIDE IN SNOW!!!

EPA official Jim Woolford said, "The drywall is not a source, as far as we can determine, of the formaldehyde. Formaldehyde comes from pressed wood product, laminates and certain adhesives and other items like that."