1   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 9, 9:21am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It was like this for awhile in Texas, but last year when I had to show up in person for my license renewal I was pleasantly surprised. The entire reception area was full--I took a number, it was in the 900's and I could see them just calling 700's. But there were three numbering queues and I was nine from the first in my 900's queue. Had to take eye test, got my new license and walked out in less than an hour. Don't have to go back 'till '23.
2   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 9, 9:27am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I know what we should do, let the same type of people run health care. - "Democratic" Socialist
3   MisterLefty   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 9, 9:34am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This could all be avoided if CA made proof of citizenship a requirement to get a license in the first place.
4   DASKAA   ignore (3)   2018 Jul 9, 9:54am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's the product of the decision to grant DLs to illegals.
5   MisterLefty   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 9, 4:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hassan_Rouhani says
It's the product of the decision to grant DLs to illegals.

Precisely. Maybe the dopey SJW's will take note.
6   Malcolm   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 10, 8:17am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I’ve been waiting for four months for my license plates. I looked it up and that is normal now.

The Housing Trap