When those around you are crumbling but you keep on smiling

By Tenpoundbass following x   2018 Jul 11, 8:50am 214 views   7 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Theresa May be all like... "I was this close to a Brexit in name only then that Boris bastard fucked it all up!" the guy commiserating with her "That Bahstad!"
Then check out the guy in total shock and disgust that Trump can stand there and smile while everyone else is down and glum.

Why does Theresa May always look like she drank a tall glass of someone's upset stomach bile?
1   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 11, 11:22am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

This would make a good "caption contest" picture.
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (10)   2018 Jul 11, 11:32am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

"I Swear to God he has Balls this BIG!"
3   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 11, 1:34pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Trump is such an entertaining motherfucker. He is literally the king of trolls. Love how he's knocked the left off base.
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (10)   2018 Jul 11, 2:31pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

joshuatrio says
Trump is such an entertaining motherfucker.

The best in the business. I just laugh when I read about Hollywoods latest attempt to troll me on the Big Screen or on TV.
I haven't watched network television in over 5 years not one single second of it. I haven't been to a movie in over 10 years.
The pure shit they are producing to troll little old me, will only drive more of their viewers away.
I regret the hours I have given shit birds like that fucking idiot Robert Dinero and other low life Liberal losers just like him.
5   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Jul 11, 4:03pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Trump put all of them on notice, gave it to them straight.

The Housing Trap