Whitey White (Blanca Blanco)

By MisterLefty following x   2018 Jul 12, 3:16am 1,091 views   15 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

2   Automan Empire   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 12, 5:44pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Meh... a 7 to me. Stick legs and arms, uneven fat deposition around hips and abdomen. In 10 years she will still have stick legs, but a barrel chest, pot belly, underproportioned ass, and more chins than the Beijing white pages.
3   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 12, 8:29pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

White privilege you can sink your teeth into?

I wonder what she looks like with radiator chains.
4   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 12, 9:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

with those massive horse bowels just wondering if she can trot and shit at the same time?
5   Strategist   ignore (3)   2018 Jul 12, 9:25pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Automan Empire says

I would like to fuck her today. I give her a 9.
8   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2018 Jul 13, 6:02am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What's her Donald Trump policy?
That's how you can spot a beauty, mention Donald Trump. If she turns into the Wicked Witch of the West and shoots Rainbows and Chocolate Sauce out of her ass, keep walking.
9   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 13, 6:08am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

That face tells you she'll ask too much and give too little.
10   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 13, 6:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What is "whitey white?"

The lady looks more Hispanic than Nordic.
11   DASKAA   ignore (3)   2018 Jul 13, 6:46am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
What is "whitey white?"

The lady looks more Hispanic than Nordic.

That's her name translated from Spanish.
12   Patrick   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 13, 7:22am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hassan_Rouhani says
Old

No spring chicken, but still fine with me.
13   mmmarvel   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 13, 10:11am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Too old??? Guess it depends on how old you are - for me, at my age ... yeah, no issue.
14   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Jul 13, 11:28am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Too skinny for me.

I'm more Angela White.
15   MisterLefty   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 13, 2:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfWompWomp says
I'm more Angela White.

It Must Be Jelly ('Cause Jam Don't Shake like That)

The Housing Trap