1   TrumpingTits   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 17, 9:47pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Awesome!

The more BATSHIT CRAZY the Dems implode themselves as, the more they will become the Neo-Whigs of the 21st century.

Works for me. Funny as hell, too.

2   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (5)   2018 Jul 17, 10:31pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She needs dick in the worst way. I volunteer. Trust me, in this case crazy eyes are NOT a bad thing.
3   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2018 Jul 18, 12:06am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm telling you, this will end up like in the 80's. Few idiots will just get shot by national guard one day, and everyone will take a chill pill.
4   steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 18, 12:21am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Surely, this will be the end of Drumpf!
6   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 18, 4:14am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CovfefeButDeadly says

How do you know she is not a ladyboy?
7   HEYYOU   ignore (25)   2018 Jul 18, 8:36am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shut down airports if it hurts stupid Rep/Cons.
If they weren't such failures they would own their own plane & airport.
This is America they could be anything they want to be.
Guess they want to be nothings.
8   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2018 Jul 18, 11:21am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
This is America they could be anything they want to be.

I identify as an airplane! Don't you judge me!
9   mell   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 18, 11:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CovfefeButDeadly says