Revealed: Putin behind attempted assassination of Demi Lovato

By MisterLefty following x   2018 Jul 25, 4:03am 1,174 views   20 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

"I wasn't a fan of her insipid pop music, but it was really her large bottom denial that finally did it." said the mastermind behind President Trump's election victory.

1   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 25, 9:49am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

After all the drugs she took, she was able to brush off a double dose of Polonium as if it were nothing.
2   DASKAA   ignore (3)   2018 Jul 25, 9:53am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm happy to report that I don't know who the fuck is that broad and this is the first time I see her picture. Wish I was spared even this single time though.
3   Automan Empire   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 25, 10:18am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hassan_Rouhani says
I'm happy to report that I don't know who the fuck is that broad

Same. Another day, another tatted up chunkler maundering about her first world struggles.
4   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 25, 10:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why are her legs so thick?
5   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 25, 10:39am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Automan Empire says
maundering about her first world struggles.

Millennial Blues: "My teacher gave me an A minus, but no gold star, for learning how to separate sentences with a period while texting!"
6   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 25, 11:54am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says
Why are her legs so thick?

Because she eats too much.
7   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 25, 12:10pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
Goran_K says
Why are her legs so thick?

Because she eats too much.

Her thighs look bigger than her ass. Her boobs seem to be small compared to the rest of her body.
She probably looks like a pyramid when naked.
8   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 25, 12:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says
Her thighs look bigger than her ass.

We can
't see her ass from those pictures, presumably it's huge.
9   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 25, 12:47pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow that doesn’t look like the pictures they show on the news! Holy fuck I think she must have eaten a backup dancer or something.
10   Goran_K   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 25, 12:52pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She has the body of Gimli from Lord of the Rings. Is she supposedly a sexy pop star? I have no idea who she is.
11   RC2006   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 25, 1:06pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says
Is she supposedly a sexy pop star?

I guess if your into fat bitches.
13   Booger   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 25, 5:13pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says
Is she supposedly a sexy pop star?

Only from the neck up.
14   HEYYOU   ignore (21)   2018 Jul 25, 8:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who cares about Demi?
What's happening with Kim Kardashian?
15   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Jul 25, 8:24pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't even know who this person is.
16   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 25, 8:26pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
Goran_K says
Is she supposedly a sexy pop star?

Only from the neck up.

I think she should be good for a nice blowjob, as long as I don't see her thighs. Imagine being between those thighs, and she brings them together in ecstasy. I would suffocate to death.
18   Automan Empire   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 26, 12:00pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I really don't understand why women are getting all tatted up like this. NOBODY looks better from it- NOBODY!

There was an interesting study decades ago, contrasting punks and nurses. Nurses engaged in practices collectively known as "ritual cleanliness." Punks, on the other hand, engage in "ritual pollution" of their bodies with tattoos, piercings, etc.

Don't know what empty hole she's trying to fill in her self-esteem, but the more tattoos a woman gets, the worse her self-esteem seems to become.
19   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 26, 12:05pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hubba, Hubba, Tubba Tubba!

If heroin, meth, cigarettes and cocaine can't keep her slim, then she should just roll with the fat.

Nuttin worse than a saggy old tit with a smeary, stretched out rose on it.
20   FortWayne   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 26, 9:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Automan Empire says

She's trying to project an image of a "hipster rebel". Kind of stupid though I agree.

The Housing Trap