Democrats in Florida are in trouble.

By Tenpoundbass following x   2018 Aug 3, 3:28pm 479 views   13 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

My Brother has been one of those Middle Class Middle Aged Democrat voters who felt honored and his patriotic duty to follow the Liberal Horseshit for the eight years of Obama.
He berated and hated Trump every holiday and every time we got together since the escalator saying Trump was going to be bad, and carrying the narrative that Trump is incompetent.

He told me today Trump is doing great on every metric, he said he doesn't dislike one single policy of Trump.
He said while he isn't registered Republican so he can't vote in any primaries, he plans on Voting all Republicans that are Pro Trump in the election.
He's not a Republican but he says the Trump agenda is neither classic Democrat nor Republican party politics as usual.

This is huge in my opinion, my brother and I had many heated arguments in the last few years. He believed every last bit of the MSM hype. From PeePee dosier to the Russian collusion. Now he says he doesn't buy any of it.
1   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 3, 6:16pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Every single person who has a 1. job 2. IRA, 401K 3. small business 4. clue likes Trump.

I know black poor females in Florida who like Trump because they see the invasion of unskilled poor workers as a threat, and they see the baby strollers pushed along by Guatemalans. I know foreign females who also understand a little about why Trump is right. I was talking to a Colombian female who has over stayed her tourist visa and is here illegally. She made some anti-Trump comments to me during lunch and I asked her "Is it mean to enforce the law? Which laws should not be enforced, just those that you are breaking?" She of course didn't argue or object because i said the truth. She keeps asking me to marry her so she can get a green card. She is about # 6 to ask me.

Somehow I am off the subject, oh well.
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 3, 6:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
Somehow I am off the subject, oh well.

That's better than anecdotal.
3   TrumpingTits   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 4, 9:10pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Like Patrick, I live and work in the SF Bay area.

Yeah...that's right. Bat Shit Crazy Central. Forget New York City. Forget Hollywood. Bay Area is King when it comes to Bat Shit Crazy.

In the Bay Area, only a fool 'comes out of the closet'. That is the term we use for 'admitting you vote GOP/support Trump to your coworkers'.

Myself and one other coworker are 'in the closet' for sure. It is amazing how many of our other coworkers suffer from false consensus bias and thus have zero clue that there could possibly be any 'deviants' like myself and my other coworker within the team. Z-E-R-O. They live in such a cognitive bias bubble that it is impossible for them to realize this unless one of us flat out announces it.

My co-worker and I thus have a lot of fun using double entendres whenever the TDS flames up...which almost always happens when we are out on team lunches.

Being able to rapidly come up with and quickly use double entendres has become a skill those of us living in Batshit Crazy Town have long since learned to pull off, btw. Hell, half the time we do it so automatically we ourselves don't even realize we've done it until after the fact.

Yeah...its that bad.

...and these people have ZERO clue what's coming. ZERO. (notice how I keep using the word 'zero'?...that's not because of willful hyperbole on my part, trust me).

November 7 is going to be 'stay at home work day' or even 'take the day off from work day' for me, I think. I don't want to be anywhere near that place when the Great Reality Bitchslap hits the Bay Area. Seeing cognitive dissonance melt anyone's brain is amusing at first...it's basically a quadruple shot of espresso in your schadenfreude coffee cup...but not pleasant to watch after that, no matter how much you think a person has it coming to them. And not to mention how little work will get done on that day anyway.

Anecdotal on my part? Sure. Whatever.

But it is the fucking truth. Just wait and see.
4   HEYYOU   ignore (18)   2018 Aug 4, 10:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
Somehow I am off the subject, oh well.

That's the secret to patnet.
5   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 4, 11:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TPB and Trumping Tits, can I tweet that out on Twitter? I won't include your handles (unless you and Patrick want me to)
6   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 4, 11:11pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BTW, I'm all ready to Vote. Hanging by the mailbox, ready for the General Election form to come in. I'm hyped.
7   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 5, 4:22am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I was cautiously thinking repubs might retain the house. I am being slightly more optimistic now. I think Americans are sane and will do the right thing and not vote for crazy. This is the first President ina long time who does not care for globalist corporations and is enacting policies to help the small men. I actually understand the mSM-theya re all owned by big business who are part of the globalist scum-so are just propaganda machines.
8   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 5, 6:38am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

People will do like they usually do and vote their wallets and security. Trump and the Republicans are offering that this time around for the majority of Americans. The Left is offering batshit crazy town.
It’s a really simple calculus to understand just how deep red (instead of blue) this wave is gonna be.
9   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 5, 7:07am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says

There are a whole lot of Bernie Sanders and that crazy chick from NY, Cortez, Socialists, who will ONLY vote for FREE shit.

How do you subvert them?
10   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 5, 7:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfWompWomp says
can I tweet that out on Twitter?

I don't care, even if you use my handle.
11   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 5, 7:38am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

lostand confused says

It's so naked only an idiot or an ideologue could miss it.
12   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 5, 11:01am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Found out some more for my Brother's change of heart.
He recently bought a boat. My brother is an early bird, for months he's been calling me to get up early and go fishing with him at 7am.
He leaves at 7am. The few times I tried to go fishing with him, I couldn't get to his house before 9am. Which just created a huge argument for us.
I just can't get to bed early enough to get up to be 15 miles away by 7am. Especially on a weekend.
So now he's been fishing with his neighbor who immigrated from Honduras 20 years ago legally. Who also happens to be Pro Trump.
A couple fishing Trips with him and my Brother is converted.
He was telling me about a Coast Guard encounter, where they boarded his boat for a surprise inspection.
My brother is a real straight shooter, he was made nervous by his neighbor when the guy kept thanking the Coast Guard guys that boarded the boat, for keeping illegal Haitians and other illegals out of our country. But what could my brother say to his neighbor, he had to pay and do everything the legal way on the up and up. He realizes now, there is a difference between them and illegals, and not every Hispanic person carries George Soro's water.
13   TrumpingTits   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 5, 12:08pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfWompWomp says
TPB and Trumping Tits, can I tweet that out on Twitter?

Nothing is stopping you from tweeting out the entire article/thread. That might be better anyway. There's more stories other than mine or TPB on here, right?

The Housing Trap