Deniers, if you like 'your set of living arrangements',don't watch this.

By HEYYOU following x   2018 Aug 3, 9:23pm 187 views   5 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Start at 9:50

Posted by a soon to be dead clever ape.;-)
1   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 3, 9:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

1968 has come full circle--humans were going to be extinct by 1980 I think it was.
2   HEYYOU   ignore (16)   2018 Aug 4, 9:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

P N Dr Lo R,
Read these 10,000 words & all links & get back to me.

If I disagree with something, it can't possibly happen.
None of these could happen either: economic cataclysm,civil war,nuclear holocaust.

I would like to know what happens in the Nov. election. I'm sure the patnet psychics can tell me.
3   mell   ignore (2)   2018 Aug 4, 9:39am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

HEYYOU says
P N Dr Lo R,
Read these 10,000 words & all links & get back to me.

If I disagree with something, it can't possibly happen.

C'mon man, you don't believe this BS, do you. You're smarter than that to know that the odds you will still be around in 10 years are 99%+. On that note from what I hear from family and friends it has been incredibly hot in parts of the US and most of northern Europe. If this year will not make a record then I must conclude the reports/news have been intentionally embellished. The crazy thing is that the SF bay area has been unseasonably cold for most of the year! You have to go far into the east or north bay to get real summer. People had to turn their heaters on in the middle of summer and the rainy/drizzly fog has been relentless. Must have been a lot of humidity that is responsible for this anomaly. I am taking the reports seriously and will wait for the year-end tally, but we're freezing here.
4   Strategist   ignore (1)   2018 Aug 4, 9:40am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

HEYYOU says
Posted by a soon to be dead clever ape.;-)

His brain is already dead. Please let him know my electric car will save the planet.
5   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Aug 4, 11:05am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Apparently, nature balances itself by creating large herds of Liberal Lemmings committing suicide through mass delusion.

I guess this is why he only applied for a five year grant.

The Housing Trap