Look at all the Chinese Communist Loving Red States

By HEYYOU following x   2018 Aug 9, 9:56am 498 views   4 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Texas loves & supports rapists' & murderers' Mexico.
I keep forgetting that Republicans want to destroy America. I just didn't realize how many Rep/Cons were Communists.

"Of the 23 states that count China as their largest source of imports, Trump won 15 in the 2016 presidential election."
Dumb ass Republicans must not have known that they were voting for a Russian Communist.
1   FPBT   ignore (3)   2018 Aug 9, 12:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says

You can say that again
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (37)   2018 Aug 9, 4:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Better PRC than IHLary!
3   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 9, 4:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I wanted ignorant one sided misrepresentation of information, I’d just watch CNN.
4   bob2356   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 9, 8:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayne says

Perhaps you would give an accurate representation of the information. Some time before the sun goes supernova that is. We'll be waiting. and waiting. and waiting.