1   Hugolas_Madurez   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 22, 5:43pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is nuts!

For the life of me I cannot understand why people overshare so much. Seriosly, won't a simple announcement that the guy is postponing training due to some unspecified non-sports-related injury be fucking enough?
2   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Aug 22, 5:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Free publicity, that's why.
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2018 Aug 22, 5:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He lost that bout with a split decision
4   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Aug 22, 5:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The comment section is gold.

"He writes with all the literary grace of someone who would keep a drill in their pocket and damage their nutsack."
5   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Aug 22, 5:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

DASKAA says
For the life of me I cannot understand why people overshare so much.

He even describes undrilling his nuts, haha. Ouch
6   Hugolas_Madurez   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 22, 6:06pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
The comment section is gold.

Dude, he's a fucking UFC fighter, not a rocket surgeon. With all the hits to the head he'd received throught his career, it's a miracle he's still able to write and/or hold a drill.
7   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 22, 6:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TKO by DeWalt
8   Hugolas_Madurez   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 22, 6:13pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Free publicity, that's why.

If this was the intent, he's failed: his name flew out of my head the moment I've closed that page.
9   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Aug 22, 6:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At least the right ball will know what the left ball is doing for a while.

"Dad always liked you better because you were the bigger one!"
10   RC2006   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 22, 7:45pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That's nothing my best friend when I was in the sixth grade climbed up a pole that holds the volleyball net and slipped a hook sticking out on the pole ripped his nut sack open and I think he lost a ball.
11   ThreeBays   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 22, 8:19pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At least his tool didn't get wound around the tool.
12   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 22, 8:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Not the first one:
13   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 22, 8:43pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
He even describes undrilling his nuts, haha. Ouch

And posted a picture of his boxers:

14   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 22, 8:45pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me"??

Oops, it's a Black and Decker....
15   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Aug 22, 9:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Almost became a twisted sister"

Wish I could take credit.
16   ThreeBays   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 22, 9:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nothing compared to this one.