Project Mockingbird = MS Fake News Media

By CBOEtrader following x   2018 Sep 26, 6:32pm 514 views   9 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

A thread for examples of anti-trump propaganda. I'll start with this Trump lies a gazillion times every minute type of idiocy. Sorry, when I see this posted as support for anything it screams "I cant think for myself, but this jives w my echochamber. Please don't ask me to explain or agree with any of it."

Another obvious propaganda tactic : https://psmag.com/news/research-finds-that-racism-sexism-and-status-fears-drove-trump-voters "Reporting" on painfully biased "research" suggesting Trump supporters are racist, so the TDS sufferers get a double dose of expertise bias combined with confirmation bias, and never check the obviously flawed methods. I cant tell you how many of my "smart" friends have brought up this idiocy. If you follow the links you do eventually get to some actual methods, which are laughably weak:

"Terrorist Threat:
How worried are you about terrorists committing violence against Americans?
(Are you very worried, somewhat worried, not too worried, or not at all worried?)

National Superiority (mean)
To what extent do you agree or disagree with each of these statements:
(Strongly agree, Somewhat agree, Neither agree nor disagree, Somewhat disagree, Strongly disagree)
NS1. In the United States, our people are not perfect, but our culture is superior to others.
NS2. I would rather be a citizen of America than of any other country in the world.
NS3. The world would be a better place if people from other countries were more like Americans."

Lol, these are the questions that "prove" racism. Just.Total.Propaganda
1   MegaForce   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 27, 11:18am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I wonder how many on here don't even know what the Mockingbird reference is.

Hint: It has nothing to do with Katniss Everdeen

2   FortWayne   ignore (2)   2018 Sep 27, 11:32am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It was a good movie.

For some reason I thought the lawyer was played by Cary Grant when I saw it years ago.

Killing a mockingbird is what liberals are doing now.

AntiOcasioCortez says
I wonder how many on here don't even know what the Mockingbird reference is.

Hint: It has nothing to do with Katniss Everdeen

3   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Sep 27, 11:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I've never seen a display of such obvious propaganda as we have now.

The establishment is scared about losing control of the narrative to those darn internet racists/misogynists/fascists/deplorables.

Only nazis tell just the facts w/o an extreme left spin. Duh
4   MegaForce   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 27, 12:29pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayne says
Killing a mockingbird is what liberals are doing now.

I would LOVE to see the Netflix stats on the viewer patterns of this (they have it) right now. :)

5   HEYYOU   ignore (21)   2018 Sep 27, 1:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Get Kavanaugh a crying towel. Suck it up you sissy! We need a SCOTUS Justice who's feet are flat on the ground & can deal with testimony & not cry because of his tender sensibilities.
He's on TV in the background just sobbing.
Are there no real men on the Right. John Boehner you can use the crying towel when Kavaugh is finished.

He feels so sorry for hisself! Has he been protesting G.W.Bush & the Republicans' murder,maiming & slaughter of 4801 American servicemen based on a LIE,while he worked for this slime.
How many children of dead servicemen will never see one of their parents.
I don't see this trash crying for any of these children.

This idiot just blamed Democrats for his discomfort. What a stupid fuck! Not one Democrat on the committee
testified against him like Ford,his victim did under oath.
6   bob2356   ignore (3)   2018 Sep 27, 2:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

So you believe trump is truthful? People in the 70's knew better than that.
7   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Sep 27, 2:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

bob2356 says
So you believe trump is truthful?

He's so far been by far the most transparent and straightforward POTUS of my adult life.
8   MegaForce   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 27, 2:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayne says
Killing a mockingbird is what liberals are doing now.

I posted that photo on Twitter in reply to some libtard rants like "There are four accusers! When is enough going to be enough to punish this guy?"...and just got my account suspended for violating the rules. I didn't say anything in my reply/retweets. I just posted that photo.
9   CBOEtrader   ignore (2)   2018 Sep 27, 2:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MockingbirdKiller says
FortWayne says
Killing a mockingbird is what liberals are doing now.

I posted that photo on Twitter in reply to some libtard rants like "There are four accusers? When is enough going to be enough to punish this guy!"...and just got my account suspended for violating the rules. I didn't say anything in my reply/retweets. I just posted that photo.

The righteousness of the left is immensely dangerous. It needs to be squashed ASAP. Vote R or we may go from 1930's germany to... lets hope that doesnt happen. Just vote the righteous fascists out of office please.

The Housing Trap