1   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Sep 27, 6:19pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It gets really rich when he starts babbling about working for George W Bush for six years - like doing what, handing W crayons or wiping off Victor Ashe's dick after he was done sodomizing W's bruised ass?
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Sep 27, 6:23pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He was so offended someone call him evil! Hehehehe! Oh, day hurd my widdoo feewings. This guy ought to try being a bank examiner or a proctologist for an hour and he'll be showered with all sort of far more exotic compliments.

Dada! You promised I'll be a Supreme!

You promised!
3   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 28, 1:58am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Melting, Melting! My beautiful reputation melting! You wicked little girl."

"When I win this seat, the first thing I am going to do is get shitfaced and go grab Sotomayer's and Ginsburg's tits and scream 'Fuck You America'. You think I can find Ginsberg's tits?"
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Sep 28, 4:24am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

DADA! PROMISE! SUPREME! COURT! SEAT!

BRETTEE! WANT!

BRETTEE! WANT!

BRETTEE! WANT!

BRETTEE! WANT!
5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Sep 28, 4:28am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did you see the closing? AMERICA! will die if I don't get my toy? Hahahahahahahahahahha! . . . . Weep da whirlwind! Hahahahaha! I, I, I, Brettee worked for W! and licked W's shit off of Victor Ashe's dick! I'm just like JESUS! Hahahhahaha! What a pathetic self-righteous cunt of a dry drunk!
6   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 28, 4:30am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Yeah yeah yeah, lets se eyou change your tune when some nutjob claim she was raped by you 40 years ago-all yoru friends and her friend -that she named as her witnesses-deny the event even happened. But yeah he is a republican-so he must be rapist cannibal-LOL-logic and liberals.
7   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Sep 28, 4:38am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He claimed being W's handler was 'work' - yeah, he was entrusted with W's coloring books and cleaning Victor Ashe's dick. Hahahhahahahaha!
8   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 28, 5:04am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

He was arepublican hang him. Two separate things-duke lacrosse team, rolling stone article on gang rape all ring a bell-mattress girl?? Nah he si republican so must be a rapist cannibal baby killer -gotcha. I am sure you must feel the same if something similar happened to you and dragged your family through this. She does not remember the date, year and all 4 witnesses including her buddy deny the event. who care-republcain
hate is a strong emotion-dems are so filled with hate-it isscary.