Why Would Kavanaugh Try to Rape an Immense Hirsute Lesbian Like Ford?

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch following x   2018 Sep 27, 7:46pm 500 views   4 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Was he into the hair on her arm pits and ass?

Did she remind him of Markiecakes?
1   rdm   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 27, 8:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think he was and still is a dipsomaniac and a mean dipso at that. I don't think it that complicated. What I saw today in the clips I watched and at other times was a guy who badly needs a drink. The guy is a drunk on the wagon until he is confirmed and cranky as hell. Did anybody straight out ask him if he is an alcoholic? Of course like most alchies he is a liar.
2   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 28, 1:54am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kavanaugh's defense was that he was always puked and passed out before the good ole boys went after the girls. He was surprised the girls didn't come forward with accusations of puking on them instead of molesting them.

Ford failed to mention all the times she roofied the party boys because she got tired of the paper bags over her head.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Sep 28, 3:23am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rdm says

He is a high end dipsomaniac, likely making short work of imperial quarts of fine scotches that he 'appreciates' through a local broker and enjoys at home. Vodka drinkers get a permanent blush. The puffy glow was unmistakeable, however, as was the open mouthed raging, the snappiness and, most telling, the pathetic self-pity of the desperate drunk.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Sep 28, 3:25am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Ask Buffy! I barphed and passed out trying to smack up a boner for her to blow!