16 The boy in the backseat reached around, *putting his 17 hand over my mouth*

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch following x   2018 Oct 1, 5:22pm 348 views   5 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Assailant stifling screams with an open palm reported in two different episodes involving Kavanaugh with a male playmate.

They must have been operating from the same training manual.

Or Clinton operatives used the same consultant to make up stories for Ford and the anonymous letter as payback for Kavanaugh's work on the Starr investigation into Bill's rape and murder of Sharon Tate.

16 The boy in the backseat reached around, putting his
17 hand over my mouth and holding my arm to keep me in the
18 car. I screamed into his hand. Kavanaugh continued his
19 forcing himself on me. He pulled up my sweater and bra
20 exposing my breasts, and reached into my panties, inserting
21 his fingers into my vagina. My screams were silenced by
22 the boy in the backseat covering my mouth and groping me as
23 well.
24 Kavanaugh slapped me and told me to be quiet and
25 forced me to perform oral sex on him. He climaxed in my
Alderson Court Reporting
1-800-FOR-DEPO www.AldersonReporting.com 1 mouth. They forced me to go into the backseat and took
2 turns raping me several times each. They dropped me off
3 two blocks from my home. 'No one will believe if you tell.
4 Be a good girl,' he told me.
1   HEYYOU   ignore (21)   2018 Oct 1, 5:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fingers to eyes, open palm to throat.
The bitch should have ripped the skin off the little cowards hand with her teeth,he lets go,go for the others nose.
Some one touch me,I'll bite their face. Watch them back off when they see both hands & a mouth full of teeth coming at their face. Play to win!
I'll make pitbulls look like a bunny.

Clapper lied to the Senate? No repercussions?
Republicans & Democrats don't give a damn about America's laws.
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (35)   2018 Oct 1, 5:54pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

There is no such thing as rape, especially if the chick is armed.

A good girl with a gun (GGG) is the perfect embodiment of the power of FREEDOM!

Kavanaugh attempts to gift her with the sanctifying balm and the chick has other ideas, she can stuff a Smith & Wesson through his teeth and blow his brains out of the back of his head, exactly as the Founding Fathers intended.

Would have sent a message to the kid in the back, too.
4   APHAman   ignore (8)   2018 Oct 2, 5:52am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The #MAGA eunuchs are probably into rape fantasies in the same way mid aged women like romance novels.

If they weren’t such failed Losers, they’d be able to get some ass on their own, without even having to rape anyone
5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (35)   2018 Oct 2, 6:39am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Has anyone asked Kavanaugh if rape is a SACRAMENT! ?

The Housing Trap