How to change password?

By FortWayneIndiana following x   2018 Oct 5, 7:33pm 383 views   6 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Can't figure it out. There is a random one that I got, but I can't remember it for the life of me unless I read it from paper. Anyone know where to click to change that?
1   marcus   ignore (5)   2018 Oct 5, 7:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Not quite a complete question. Password for what ? Patrick.net ?

If you're in chrome you can find all your passwords. google "show passwords in chrome"

Same thing for other browsers.
2   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 5, 7:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Not quite a complete question. Password for what ? Patrick.net ?

Same thing for other browsers.

Yes patrick.net password. I wrote it down, I can always press the "forgot password" too, to get a new one. But I was hoping to change it to something I can remember. It's hard to remember the one I was given randomly by the website.
3   marcus   ignore (5)   2018 Oct 5, 7:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't recall if patrick offers that option. He may have at one time. Don't you have your browser save it ? OR you write it on some notepad file, in an easy to access place on your computer.
4   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 5, 7:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

I write it down, because I have multiple devices. If I save it in one, I don't remember it in another. My phone and my computer don't share passwords, unless there is some trick to it that I don't know?
5   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 6, 9:06am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@FortWayneIndiana I can merge your FortWayne account with this one if you like.
6   HEYYOU   ignore (21)   2018 Oct 6, 11:29am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who would want to remember their password to patnet?

The Housing Trap