The unhinged left and oh yeah, I told you Cory Booker was an asshole.

By CovfefeButDeadly following x   2018 Oct 6, 12:31pm 601 views   9 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Republican Senator Rand Paul's wife, Kelley Paul, writes an open letter to Democrat Senator Cory Booker about how her family has received intimidation and threats due to his, and the Democrat Party's, calls for violence:

An open letter to Senator Cory Booker:

It's nine o'clock at night, and as I watch out the window, a sheriff's car slowly drives past my home. I am grateful that they have offered to do extra patrols, as someone just posted our home address, and Rand's cell number, on the internet -- all part of a broader effort to intimidate and threaten Republican members of Congress and their families.

I now keep a loaded gun by my bed. Our security systems have had to be expanded. I have never felt this way in my life.

In the last 18 months, our family has experienced violence and threats of violence at a horrifying level. I will never forget the morning of the shooting at the congressional baseball practice, the pure relief and gratitude that flooded me when I realized that Rand was okay.

He was not okay last November, when a violent and unstable man attacked him from behind while he was working in our yard, breaking six ribs and leaving him with lung damage and multiple bouts of pneumonia. Kentucky's secretary of state, Alison Lundergan Grimes, recently joked about it in a speech. MSNBC commentator Kasie Hunt laughingly said on air that Rand's assault was one of her "favorite stories." Cher, Bette Midler, and others have lauded his attacker on Twitter. I hope that these women never have to watch someone they love struggle to move or even breathe for months on end.

Earlier this week, Rand was besieged in the airport by activists "getting up in his face," as you, Senator Booker, encouraged them to do a few months ago. Preventing someone from moving forward, thrusting your middle finger in their face, screaming vitriol -- is this the way to express concern or enact change? Or does it only incite unstable people to violence, making them feel that assaulting a person is somehow politically justifiable?

Senator Booker, Rand has worked with you to co-sponsor criminal justice reform bills. He respects you, and so do I. I would call on you to retract your statement. I would call on you to condemn violence, the leaking of elected officials' personal addresses (our address was leaked from a Senate directory given only to senators), and the intimidation and threats that are being hurled at them and their families.

Sincerely,
Kelley Paul
1   mell   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 6, 12:45pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Great letter. Will share.
2   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 6, 12:53pm   ↑ like (8)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

All political violence comes from the left these days.

All of it.
3   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 6, 2:26pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
political violence
I don't think it would be a bad idea for Kavanaugh and his family to have security or bodyguards--I have no doubt there are more than few today who would like to assassinate him.
4   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 6, 2:28pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
All political violence comes from the left these days.

ALL of it. Including those threatening letters with the Castor Seeds sent to WH Officials by a "Occupy" Guy that barely made the news the other day.
5   HEYYOU   ignore (21)   2018 Oct 6, 2:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kavanaugh:" What goes around comes around."

CovfefeButDeadly says
calls for violence:

Stupid piece of cunt meat.
I'm hoping for violence in the streets.
Can't wait for the Right/Left to be asking: "How did this happen?"

I will be tickled with gunfire in the streets,regardless of who starts it,as it slows or stops the economy.
Those that end up with thin wallets can simply call their favorite political party for financial help.

There are no words to describe how much fun I'm having. Maybe,BLAST!
6   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 6, 6:13pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
I'm hoping for violence in the streets.
I expect you've got it in some places on the coasts. If you're not happy, government policy isn't going to make you happy.
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 6, 8:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

This is true, hard to find much info about it:

8   TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 6, 8:17pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
This is true, hard to find much info about it:

I found out almost 24 hours later, and I think most on this board are newhounds. I sure missed it.

So somebody mailed Mattis and the WH, there was an arrest, but the media didn't cover it. If it was Obama, they'd be saying "a WHITE guy from Utah. A WHITE MALE from Utah."
9   mell   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 6, 8:31pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says
Patrick says
This is true, hard to find much info about it:

Absolutely. And the lamestream leftoid media would go nuts with covfefe. 24/7.

The Housing Trap