The best case against Trump

By CBOEtrader following x   2018 Oct 7, 9:58am 5,693 views   215 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

I want to hear why a clear thinking adult would be anti-Trump.

What is your most well-reasoned anti-Trump argument? If you think he's a liar, please post the video. Or if you disagree with legislation he pioneered or executive orders, please post a link and reasoning.

« First    « Previous    Comments 137 - 176 of 213    Next »    Last »

137   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (36)   2018 Oct 8, 5:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hey, Duke University.

'Nuff said.

LOL.
138   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 8, 5:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I love the SNAP Food Box, what a great idea. This way we make sure kids get good food and not just Chips and Mac n' Cheese from Shanaynay and Luanne

Libbies love Farm Boxes too, they are always signing up for them at the Farmer's Market.
139   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 8, 5:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

How could anyone think Trump supporters are racist?
140   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 8, 6:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says
How could anyone think Trump supporters are racist?

You ever meet a black chick named Luanne?
141   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 8, 6:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

You ever meet a black chick named Luanne?

I've never met anyone named luanne
143   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (3)   2018 Oct 8, 8:05pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TrumpingTits says
LeonDurham says
A job interview is different from a trial.

Yes but what we all saw on TV was a trial and not a job interview.

It was an attempted character assassination. Well, at least now he will have something to remember liberals by, every time he judges a case in the future. Which is what probably scares feminists more than anything else.
144   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (3)   2018 Oct 8, 8:09pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Even Fox News called her credible FFS

For your sake I hope English is your "second language", or even distant "third" because that would be the only legitimate excuse for not understanding English.
Do you understand the meaning of "credible"? It doesn't mean accurate, or truthful. Nigerian billionaire is credible too.

FBI report came out and said accusation is false, her best friends who she said were witnesses, all came back and said that they did not witness anything like that or saw anything like that.
145   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 8, 8:12pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

I always knew exercise was good for you.
146   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Oct 9, 1:15am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says
It points out first hand sworn accounts that don't corroborate Ford. That's a BIG difference from contradicting.

You are missing the point, probably because you still havent read the article and have no idea what we're talking about.

Ford's ex boyfriend and Fords own testimony as it changed over time each contradicts her testimony before Senate. These are facts. Try to keep up.
147   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Oct 9, 1:20am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says

This is also inaccurate though. Ford's childhood friend stated the party "never happened". She has since testified that Ford's FBI friend pressured her to change her testimony to "not remembering a party like that". The point of this deception is specifically so people whose brains are soft for propaganda have the reaction you just had.

Congrats on being the propagandists' target audience.
148   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Oct 9, 1:25am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LastMan says
He cut taxes without cutting spending first. In fact, he's on a spending binge.

I'm glad you re recognize that one must come before the other, not all at once.

We will see what his track record w the deficit is after he has had a chance to both cut spending and let the economy grow from the tax cuts.

The debt is 50 years in the making and just doubled under Obama, so let's keep this in some perspective. At some point giant crashes will clean out the system. Under which president ? That's like a giant game of Russian roulette
149   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 9, 9:57am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I seem to remember the President NOT being happy with the omnibus bill.
150   LastMan   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 9, 4:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
I'm glad you re recognize that one must come before the other, not all at once.

I'm disappointed that you missed the point. He's increasing spending while cutting taxes. Debt is ballooning. We don't have to wait to see that he's failing on the financial front. Usually politicians promise fiscal responsibility some time in the distant future; I'm not even sure he's doing that.
151   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 9, 5:36pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm so old, I remember an October not long ago when Obama, Hillary, the entire Democratic Party, and the Media was lecturing me about accepting the outcome of an election.
152   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 9, 5:52pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aphroman says
Two years later and the Trumpcucks are still bitter that Hillary received more votes. How sad is that?

Completely missed the point.

Let me explain it special for you.

The Democrats spent the weeks before the election demanding that Trump Voters accept the outcome of the election.

They then spent the next two years trying to delegitimize Trump by any means necessary. They literally flipped their script 180 the day after the election. That's called gross hypocrisy.

153   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Oct 9, 6:52pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I cant even follow what or who aphro is attempting to parody.
154   Hugolas_Madurez   ignore (5)   2018 Oct 9, 6:53pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aphroman says
As an Independent

ROTFLMAO
155   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 9, 7:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aphroman says
Is turnabout suddenly NOT fair play?

I don't remember the Republicans, the Media, Big Tech, and all Academia trying to say Obama wasn't a real President, that his election was hacked by Russia, and that he was an actual fascist supported only by Racists.

Again, all the Forces of Influence in this country said in October 2016 that Trump and his supporters have to accept the election results, then spent the next two years "explaining" how he allegedly colluded with Putin to take over the US Election process.
156   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Oct 9, 7:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PrivilegedtobeWhite says
LeonDurham - you should read the book entitled "The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas are Setting up a Generation for Failure". This could really change your life if you keep an open mind.

Interesting, but fail to see how it will change my life.
Start with page 1 and keep going...
157   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 9, 7:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LastMan says
CBOEtrader says
I'm glad you re recognize that one must come before the other, not all at once.

Wall Street is the ultimate judge on the economy and economic policies. Wall Street has concluded "increasing spending while cutting taxes" will benefit the economy at this point in time.
I would go with Wall Street.
158   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 9, 7:20pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aphroman says
TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

No Aphroman, no. It would be the Democrats who are bitter, having lost the election even though they got more votes.
159   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 9, 7:55pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aphroman says
Donald Trump claimed Obama was a foreign born Muslin to this day.

That he did, and knowingly lied. I'm sure he also cheated on his wives, his taxes, and in his business dealings. It's all irrelevant. What matters is, is he good for the country and the world when it comes to the most pressing issues we face? Is he good for the economy, is he capable of dealing with Islam and dictators. That is all that matters.
160   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 9, 8:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

Agreed. We don't need a nice president. We need an effective president, and we finally got one, somehow.
162   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 10, 9:52am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aphroman says
Strategist says
Aphroman says
Donald Trump claimed Obama was a foreign born Muslin to this day.

Most importantly is he good for our Sovereignty

I don't recall our sovereignty ever being questioned or even an issue.
163   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 10, 4:42pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

Why do Trump supporters keep pretending that peoples' objections to Trump are because he isn't "nice"?

I don't care if he's nice. I care that his policies are crap. The latest revelation is that he personally lobbied for Sheldon Adelson with the Japanese Prime Minister after Adelson donated to his campaign and Republicans. Drain the swamp, indeed.

“It was totally brought up out of the blue,” one person briefed on the exchange told ProPublica/WNYC. “They were a little incredulous that he would be so brazen.” After the exchange in which Trump said he should consider Las Vegas Sands for a license, “Abe didn’t really respond, and said thank you for the information,” the person said"

I know, I know. But, but, but... Hillary's emails.
164   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 10, 4:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PrivilegedtobeWhite says
Interesting, but fail to see how it will change my life.
Start with page 1 and keep going...

OK, read it. Still don't see the relevancy to me. Do you think I'm anti free speech?
165   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 10, 4:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says

OMG, he did? I'm sure Obama never lobbied anybody personally for a donor, and we all know Hillary would never, ever, do anything.

I know, I know, to mention that Democrats do it is whataboutery, and we shouldn't interrupt criticism of Trump with pesky reminders that every politician, including and especially Democrats, have done so.
166   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 10, 4:53pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

I don't know of any time Obama did, and judging by Abe's reaction, it definitely appears that nobody had done anything remotely like it in the past.

Regardless, didn't you vote for Trump because you THOUGHT he was different?

Will you ever admit that you were taken by a snake oil salesman?
167   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 10, 4:55pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says

Lobbying for Sheldon Adelson is not even a policy.
It seems to me you don't like him for whatever reason, and keep digging for something that makes him look bad. That's an obsession.
168   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Oct 10, 4:56pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says
Will you ever admit that you were taken by a snake oil salesman?

I was. By Obama when I voted for him for his 2nd term.
169   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 10, 5:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

Lobbying for Sheldon Adelson is not even a policy.

Sorry, you're right. Pay for play isn't a policy, it's another example of the corruptness of Trump and his cronies. He is the worst of the swamp creatures and it's no surprise that his cabinet was full of men and women of similar morals.
170   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 10, 5:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

I was. By Obama when I voted for him for his 2nd term.

Surprised you repeated the mistake again in the next election.
171   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 10, 5:13pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says
Regardless, didn't you vote for Trump because you THOUGHT he was different?

I voted for tariffs, NAFTA renegotiation, less boots on the ground, less rapefugees, more restrictions on immigration from states with Islamist Violence, anti-PC, the #2A, Israel, and the Wall.

I already got most of what I want and it's not halfway in his Term yet. Very pleased.

I voted for Obama in 2008 for a new Glass-Steagal. Instead I got some kind of Heavily Corporate Subsidized "Heath Care", intended to be as mandatory as Car Insurance. And a reversal of race relations, and a lot of Franz Fanon Turd Worlder Talk, Michael Froman of Citigroup vetting the Entire Cabinet, and a betrayal of Israel as a final move.
172   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 10, 5:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

I voted for tariffs, NAFTA renegotiation, less boots on the ground, anti-PC, the #2A, and the Wall.

lol--yeah, you really got what you wanted with the NAFTA renegotiation. What happened to all your posts about soy boy Trudeau caving??

Are there fewer boots on the ground?

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says
I voted for Obama in 2008 for Bank Regulation. I got some kind of Heavily Subsidized Corporate "Heath Care" instead, intended to be as mandatory as Car Insurance.

Well, you're definitely not getting bank regulation now. That's for damn sure.
173   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 10, 5:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says

You must have missed it. Trudeau caved like Jacques Cousteau in the Blue Hole of Belize. Opened the Canadian Diary Market wide, and got minimum North American Parts for autos increased.

LeonDurham says
Well, you're definitely not getting bank regulation now. That's for damn sure.

I didn't get any bank regulation right on the heels of a massive banking crisis with Dems controlling the House & Presidency.

But a lot of blah blah about Henri Louis Gates being the victim of racism because people saw a dude trying to open windows on a house in broad daylight and the cops asking what he was doing.
174   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Oct 10, 5:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

USMCA: Trudeau Surrenders.

Of course he did. Liberals lost the past 4 of 5 provincial elections, including their old Stronghold of Quebec and even Ottawa. Companies were already laying off thousands in anticipation of no deal.
175   LastMan   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 10, 5:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

At this point in time. You hit the nail on the head with that part, that Wall Street is short term in its thinking. What will boost profits and thus commissions now. Most politicians, including Trump, are the same in their short term thinking. They push ahead with whatever their agenda is and put it on the back of the national debt.

I'm a long term thinker and expect the same. Sometimes I wonder if all the hyper-partisanship is meant to distract from financial long term failings.
176   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Oct 10, 5:27pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says
one person briefed on the exchange

Sounds legit af