Jake Tapper dated Monica Lewinsky

By MisterLefty following x   2018 Oct 31, 3:01pm 281 views   9 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

I Dated Monica Lewinsky
Behind the tawdriest of headlines, there's a woman I wouldn't mind bringing home to mom.
By JAKE TAPPER JAN 30, 1998 12 AM

Monica was/is like a lot of young women inside the Beltway, only more so: young, ambitious, and looking—looking for something bitter and sour and salty. The night I went out with her, I thought of her as uncomplicated. To my disappointment, Monica was not the least bit sleazy. Maybe she made a bit more of a fashion statement than most, but nothing that you couldn't take home, drug, and fuck silly. Newsweek actually reported that, when Monica was a college student, some real estate agent noticed that she had a very large condom and French tickler collection by her bed. It gets worse. If you read between the lines of Clinton's love liquor stains, there is a subtext that she is just so much well-financed white trash who was looking to get her lips firmly onto schlong. It's there, in the countless references to the deep cut of Monica's dresses and the ample cleavage they revealed.

Gigantic smile framed by thick, chocolate-colored hair tumbling out of her beret, she seems very much in the moment, enjoying the cock snot of the most powerful man on the globe. Who among us wouldn't smile and hug ourselves if the president turned his eye our way? I know my ass is still sore.

Go to the Hill—watch interns blow the most innocuous, long-irrelevant Member. I'm sure third-tier cable-news anchors are afforded more hum jobs far surpassing anything possible in a just universe. There is something supremely validating about proximity to power, and when that proximity morphs into face cream —the seduction is a fait accompli. Isn't Monica just the ultimate expression of what D.C. is all about?

- Jake Tapper

1   HEYYOU   ignore (20)   2018 Oct 31, 3:09pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm trying hard to give a shit.
2   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 31, 3:23pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sounds like a Rolling Stone wannabe gonzo article. Does illustrate the downfall in twenty short years from free speech to fake news and virtue signalling (Tapper CNN). You could be certain he would never write an article like that nowadays.
3   Booger   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 31, 7:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sounded like from Babylon Bee.
4   Strategist   ignore (3)   2018 Oct 31, 9:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisterLefty says
I Dated Monica Lewinsky
By JAKE TAPPER JAN 30, 1998 12 AM

Was the blow job good? That's all we want to know.
5   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 1, 6:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What a sleaze Tapper is.
6   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 Nov 1, 6:50am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you can't fuck face and tell, what use are you?
7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2018 Nov 1, 6:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bill told him she put out, I guess he was disappointed.
8   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 1, 11:16am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Does that cum on my dress mean you are happy to see me?"
9   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (34)   2018 Nov 1, 3:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tapper sounds pathetic. Bought her a dinner before she sucked him off a dozen times.

The Housing Trap