Empowered Gillium Female employee took the opportunity to show Trump meanies they are wrong by throwing her Soyjuice at them

By Tenpoundbass following x   2018 Nov 3, 2:11pm 672 views   17 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Andrew Gillum staffer Shelby Shoup was arrested and charged with battery after going on a profanity-laced tirade, throwing chocolate milk on Florida State University College Republicans, and kicking over the sign of Republican Florida gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis.
Shoup is a Communist and Andrew Gillum supporter.

The video is very disturbing — These people are ignorant and unhinged and want to lead this country.

1   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Nov 3, 2:19pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nice thigh gap tho. I'd bang her.
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (38)   2018 Nov 3, 2:29pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A campus intern!

This is exactly like Gillum killing dozens of people with a live chain saw while signing The Internationale
3   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 3, 3:52pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Nice thigh gap tho. I'd bang her.

I presume doggy style, missionary would have you looking at that Grouch Marx face.
4   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 3, 4:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Almost looks like a swastika under the hammer and sickle.

Daddy gives her credit cards so she can play Cameltoe Commie, and that's the whine she uses when he doesn't increase her credit limit.
5   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (3)   2018 Nov 3, 4:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FSU police just charged her with battery.
6   Goran_K   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 3, 4:55pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That wouldn’t fly in my city. She would have received a two piece right to the jaw and a biscuit. Then the sheriff would have asked me if I needed medical attention for sore knuckles (which I would politely refuse).
7   komputodo   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 3, 8:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

and the sackless spook following her.....lol...a real black man would bitch slap the ho and tell her to make him a ham samich.
8   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Nov 4, 4:03am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You can either listen to her diatribe or notice the unspoken message which is very LOUD.

Short shorts, bare legs, lipstick, makeup. Her total appearance is screaming "someone fuck me now!"

A smart guy would say to her "You're right honey, let's go have some chocolate almond milk over at my place. I have Netflix."
9   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 4, 8:02pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Speaking for all guys who have seen her face, "You go first."
10   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Nov 5, 5:09am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

submitted for your approval.

Sometimes I don't mind if they aren't gorgeous.

I would probably take the "Nestea Plunge"
11   MAGA   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 5:37am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Her parents must be proud. Who would hire this cunt?
12   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (38)   2018 Nov 5, 5:51am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The question is can she achieve sufficient lubrication? And stop shouting?

Her facial geometry is perfectly conventional, even the weird magic marker eyebrow treatment that is trendy these days for reasons I don't understand. I had to work with a PhD candidate in Ireland last year who went from looking like herself (perky, prepared for anything) to looking like Groucho. Hard not to bust out laughing, actually.
13   Tenpoundbass   ignore (13)   2018 Nov 5, 7:59am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Once you go Black...

I'm sure she'll make a fine Welfare recipient someday.
14   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (3)   2018 Nov 5, 8:13am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Feminism. Not Even Once.
15   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 11:59am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

submitted for your approval.

Yes, you are indeed correct. Must not forget you can never make up for what you pass up.
16   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 12:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Probably not worth an expedition pretending to be a Commie agitator just to see if she'd take bone. Looks like some Asian blood in the woodshed.

She'd need a serious muffler with that shrill shrieking that can penetrate 24 inches of concrete.
17   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (3)   2019 Jan 29, 10:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This guy came within a few votes of being the Governor of Florida. Wow.

It only seems appropriate to honor Vietnam War Veteran, NATIVE American and Omaha elder, Nathan Phillips, over those who spew hatred and ignorance. pic.twitter.com/qG2sIJTRR7

— Andrew Gillum (@AndrewGillum) January 20, 2019