Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Broward Florida Republican Party a Strawman organization for the Deepstate Liberals

By Tenpoundbass following x   2018 Nov 6, 9:19am 142 views   5 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

I got this today on November 6th, the Election day.

But when is the deadline?

I'm going to screw them so hard on this I'm going to join the Broward Republican party and demand the heads of everyone there now resign.

This is Bullshit I'm sending this to my guy at the Tallahassee level.

This is fucking bullshit.
1   MegaForce   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 6, 11:47am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ummmm....

First letter says if you have the mail-in-ballot, return it by today.

Second (web page?) says if you DON'T have the mail-in-ballot, you had a deadline to get one by last Wednesday. So if you didn't, then the first sentence in that first letter just doesn't apply to you at all.

Two different things. So unless you omitted something else to include in your post that makes the two somehow relevant to each other, I am not sure what you are getting at TPB.

Or am I missing something very obvious that is staring me right in the face?
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (11)   2018 Nov 6, 11:51am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Megaforce if you're not sophisticated enough to follow a story then don't try.
The second screen shot is from Google the election rules for Florida not part of the email.

That first was an actual email. I will be investigating the Broward Republican party to the fullest and expunge those DSW operatives out.

I actually have a plan and help from people more senior than the Broward GOP.
3   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 6, 2:13pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
Megaforce if you're not sophisticated enough to follow a story then don't try.

I'm also confused about the problem. I only have 2 degrees from Stanford, so I'm pretty "slow." Could you explain what your brilliant brain uncovered that we are missing?
4   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 6, 2:24pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TPB - I read it as you have to "request" the ballot before 10/31. Not turn in the mail in ballot by 10/31. So the letter you received today would seem valid. Just turn in the mail in ballot if you have one. Not really a big deal.

If you didn't request a mail in ballot then that's on the voter. If you did request it on time and didn't turn it in, that's on the voter too. There's really no excuse with today's tech to not figure out how to vote either mail in, early or in person on election day. This seems like a total non-issue. Voting is quite possibly one of the easiest things someone can do. I'm with Sunnyvale & Mega, your rant doesn't compute.
5   MegaForce   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 10:28am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
Megaforce if you're not sophisticated enough to follow a story then don't try.

Ummm...then why don't you talk to SunnyvaleCA and WookieMan as well, then. They don't get it, either.

The Housing Trap