FINALLY PROOF that Trump is a LIAR!!!

By CBOEtrader following x   2019 Jan 15, 3:09pm 674 views   25 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

@marcus I'm doing your work for you.

The lie: https://twitter.com/Tom_Schad/status/1084960809053245442 (lol yes they fact checked a tweeted trump paraphrase rather than an actual trump quote)
" Trump says they bought "1,000 burgers" for Clemson. "It was piled up a mile high," he said "

The bastion of journalistic integrity can not let this lie stand unchallenged. "*FACT CHECK: At two inches each, a thousand burgers would not reach one mile high.*"

Bravo Washpo, you finally exposed the commander in chief whose pants are on fire A MILE HIGH.
1   HEYYOU   ignore (25)   2019 Jan 15, 4:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Too bad all the furloughed can't have one of these hamburger.
2   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2019 Jan 15, 5:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wasn't that the plot of some movie with used cars?
3   marcus   ignore (7)   2019 Jan 15, 5:33pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would be the first to admit that about half of Trumps whatever it is ( 8 lies a day ?), are of the varietyu that any thinking person would know is a lie.

But we've got members of the Trump Cult right here on this forum, that deny the other more insidious half of the lies are in fact lies. It's not something that any sane people believe is open to debate.

I get it bro. You're committed to the guy. But I know smart people that voted for him just like you,but who don't deny for a minute just how much of a dishonest clown he really is.
4   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 15, 6:01pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

What lie? (Again i bet you wont answer). I can guarantee you, if I call someone a liar I will show you the lie. Do you have the same integrity?
5   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2019 Jan 15, 6:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rudy's luck changes when he wins a bet on a football game, guaranteeing him enough money for his campaign. Once he discovers that Barbara has been sued for false advertising, Rudy convinces her to tell the court she has a mile of cars. To avoid a charge of perjury, she must prove it in front of the judge by having over 250 cars on her lot by 2:45 p.m. Rudy spends his Senate investment on 250 cars bought from Mexican dealer Manuel and having 250 student drivers deliver them to New Deal in less than two hours. After overcoming Roy's attempt at disrupting the resulting convoy and Jeff's superstition of driving a red car, the drivers arrive in time. The total measurements are just long enough to equal a mile, saving the used car lot. Roy's former attorney informs Rudy and Barbara that once the freeway ramp across the street is constructed, New Deal will become the largest dealership in town.

Does Trump have A MILE of Burgers?

Warning: Nice T&A

6   Onvacation   ignore (4)   2019 Jan 16, 6:18am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
deny the other more insidious half of the lies are in fact lies

Name one?
7   Elgatouno   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 16, 6:22am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
What lie?

Do you think Trump is "taking the mantle" for the government shutdown like Trump said he would on December 11th?

Or is it YET another Trump lie?
8   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 16, 6:26am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rocketmanjoe says
Or is it YET another Trump lie?

Fact checking a figure of speech is the best you can do?

I do not see a lie. They had a conversation about govt shutdown that has played out exactly as Trump promised.
9   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2019 Jan 16, 6:33am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Best thing I ever heard:

"Trump Supporters take him seriously but figuratively. Trump Haters don't take him seriously, but literally."
10   Elgatouno   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 16, 7:00am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Fact checking a figure of speech is the best you can do?

I do not see a lie. They had a conversation about govt shutdown

So what I'm hearing is that I shouldn't believe what Trump says, especially if he uses a figure of speech. For me if I hear something I shouldn't believe, because it's not true, I consider that a lie. I guess we have a different opinion on what constitutes a lie. Does not mean I'm right but doesn't mean you are right either.
11   Gade   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 16, 7:02am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am so hungry that I could eat a horse.
12   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2019 Jan 16, 7:08am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Gade says
I am so hungry that I could eat a horse.

LIAR! You didn't actually eat a horse!

How can people support you after you LIED about dining on Equines!

What next, you gave out a Mile of Big Macs?!
13   Elgatouno   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 16, 7:17am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Fact checking a figure of speech is the best you can do?

If he doesn't mean what he says or know what the meaning of what he says is maybe he shouldn't say it.

Also why does it matter which lie? You said any lie, right? I miss where you stipulated that it couldn't be a figure of speech.

Do you know what it means to not blame someone? Trump said he wouldn't blame Schumer. Maybe he hasn't blamed Schumer directly but he certainly has blamed the Democrats which includes Schumer, which Trump said he would not do? Also a lie and including no figure of speech.

Two lies one clip.
14   Tim Aurora   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 16, 7:56am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I do not care what and whom he feeds and if he exaggerates his generosity. Some people would have complained anyway and some people would have praised no matter what . I will not go there and do not care about flimsy stuff which has nothing to do with the future of our country.

Troll thread and an irrelevant topic.
15   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 16, 8:11am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rocketmanjoe says

Dude what exactly are you saying is a lie? This situation played out exactly as Trump said it would. To any normal person this is called telling the truth.

Explain to us what NPC's have been programmed to see here/
16   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 16, 8:13am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim Aurora says
Troll thread and an irrelevant topic.

So irrelevant that you decided to comment.

I, and all rational people, also do not care how high trump said his burgers stacked. That IS the point. The fact checkers are flimsy NPC brainwashing forums, nothing more.
17   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 16, 8:17am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rocketmanjoe says

You do realize either side could cave in right? Therefore it is BOTH their faults. So depending on what you are talking about, both can blame and take the mantel. It is perfectly rational for Trump to say "I take the mantel for building the wall." AND "I blame the Democrats for the shutdown." The democrats are saying the opposite.

Only a programmed NPC would ignore every shred of real world nuance to call Trump a liar like this. Pathetic.
18   Elgatouno   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 16, 8:58am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

Weather this is true or not it is totally irrelevant. I'm speaking of broken promises. I guess you don't consider it a lie when someone says they are going to do something then they don't do it. I do.
19   Elgatouno   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 16, 9:04am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

Again maybe it is perfectly rational for him to say what you said he said above but you won't find those quotes in the video I linked to.

Here is what Trump said, "So I will take the mantle, I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.".
20   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 16, 9:12am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rocketmanjoe says
I'm speaking of broken promises.

No, you are fixated on the irrelevant, and reading lies into nuanced conversation. This irrationality will allow you to see lies everywhere regardless of the situation. Hence the Washpo and all the NPC's screaming 37 lies a day!

"Two scoops of iced cream? He said he was only gonna eat 1. Impeach!!!"

My God, you NPC's are like a toxic GF. "But but but, you said you would always care for me. You're a liar!!!"
21   Elgatouno   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 16, 9:15am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

I find it a bit disingenuous for people to make up quotes.

Can you link to where he said these things or are you just saying "if he said these things he'd be rational". In which case what is your point? I could make up rational things for Trump to say all day long, if he didn't say it what meaning does it really have?
22   Elgatouno   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 16, 9:17am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

Do we really have to go the route of personal insults?
23   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 16, 9:21am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Uh yes these are paraphrases, but apparently all conversational nuance needs to be explained to you.

NPC's have been programmed like 2008 chatbots: #orangemanbad , must interpret nuance as lies!!!

It's like the left has willfully forgotten how to communicate
24   Elgatouno   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 16, 9:40am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

Actually it is only your opinion of how one would paraphrase what Trump said. For me I prefer "I will own this shutdown, I won't blame the democrats." as a paraphrase to

Rocketmanjoe says

You can keep calling me names but it isn't going to change my mind.
25   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 16, 9:57am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rocketmanjoe says
You can keep calling me names but it isn't going to change my mind.

I am calling your thought process names. Not you... but I can try to be more specific next time. Sorry