High class hooker etiquette

By CBOEtrader following x   2019 Jan 25, 2:23pm 355 views   6 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

PayPal for funsies? Yeah sure I'm in. How does one approach this type of slooooot for a business transaction?
1   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 25, 2:29pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lolz at "future surgeon" !

I blame this on feminism, where young women think hooker and doctor are in the same future. *smh
2   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2019 Jan 25, 2:56pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Some of them will shock you, some are driven females. You don't get that ass by going to Planet Fitness and helping yourself to the Pizza Rolls like a typical fatass who drags themselves to the hamster wheel for 15 minutes once a week before meeting with the gals at Cheesecake Factory to tell them how well they've been doing on their fitness regime.

That's a disciplined ass.
3   HEYYOU   ignore (25)   2019 Jan 25, 2:56pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

High class hookers should pay me.

My wife says: I'm every woman's unattainable dream.
4   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Jan 25, 3:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ppl, you're really asking for an entrapment scheme. If you want to risk being caught in some DA's dragnet then by all means, please respond to these ads in the USA.

Remember, to make it 'legal' in Uncle Sam, you need to establish 'a relationship' prior to the boink. And thus, meet the gal at a casino, play a round or two of blackjack, prior to going up to the room. Once that activity is in the 'eyes in the sky' cameras, if the person is undercover vice, she'll leave immediately, as her entrapment scheme won't hold up in court because it's perfectly fine to hire an escort to play blackjack with.

This cloak/dagger nonsense is a waste of time and energy.

As far as I'm concerned, since many of you can afford a plane ticket, take an Air Canada flight and check out the following ...

Yes, even I've done one of the gals in that agency and as far as I'm concerned, the photos are real. There are gorgeous women up there.
5   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Jan 25, 6:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm not suggesting that it's so awesome in the USA, but there are websites where guys have reviewed girls and they're not LEO.

Most of the females don't engage in texting as far as I know since finding texts on phones is easy, wiretapping not so much.

If someone is seeking paypal or similar they have no intention to ever meet you in person of course.

Cash transactions are the rule.

"Didn't they teach you that in hooker school?" Hard Eight
6   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2019 Jan 25, 7:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Where's the entry that assures there is a vagina and not a dong?
Becoming a surgeon is a perfectly legitimate ambition. She is starting by excising dumb sticks from their money with predictability and precision.