Let's be perfectly clear about Race In America

By Tenpoundbass following x   2019 Feb 11, 5:59am 603 views   10 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

A Black Democrat is Doomed to fail. Fail in his Family, Fail at Education, and is likely to end up in Jail trying alternative ways.

A Black Republican or Conservative Black person can go from having nothing and being flat broke. To Owning 5 dry cleaners businesses and a couple Taxis in the span of 10 years.

You'll never find a Conservative Black person in Prisons.
1   Elgatouno   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 11, 6:05am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
A Black Democrat is Doomed to fail.

Still can't get over that we had a Black Democratic president who rescued the US from the brink of failure with no help from Republicans?
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 Feb 11, 6:09am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Obama teetered us over the abyss of failure, intentionally
3   Elgatouno   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 11, 6:34am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
Obama teetered us over the abyss of failure, intentionally

I now it's hard to give credit to a black man. How much in fear of losing your job were you during his 8 years? If you didn't lose your job, that's proof that Obama saved you from the abyss of failure. I'm just here to inform you, it's your job to accept the truth.
4   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 11, 6:45am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Let's please stop calling Obama "black". The guy was 1/2 white and was raised by a white mother, an Indonesian step father, and white grandparents.

He moved to Chicago to reinvent himself as an American black guy. He even started dating black chicks, which he had not done before.

Shit, I've dated more black chicks than he and I'm not even trying to get into fucking politics!

Obama has about as much in common with American blacks as my cat does.

Since most black men in America are raised without a father, they're also more likely to get into mischief and underachieve academically.
5   komputodo   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 11, 6:58am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

A Black Republican or Conservative Black person can go from having nothing and being flat broke to owning 5 dry cleaners businesses.

You'll never find a Conservative Black person in Prisons.

Yeah like George and Weezy Jefferson....Movin' on up! To a deluxe apt. in the sky.
6   komputodo   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 11, 7:04am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Elgatouno says

I did something similar......Saved my bro from the brink of failure...Loaned him $10K (never got it back)...Bad thing was I actually had to work for that 10k....It represented my labor... Obama's cash infusions...did not cost him any of his labor.
7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 Feb 11, 11:18am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

komputodo says
Saved my bro from the brink of failure...Loaned him $10K (never got it back)...

You did a great thing don't worry about it.

If I care enough about a person, sibling or friend. When(if) they come to me for money. I tell them I wont loan them the money. But I'll give them the money, but they must never ask me again, unless they pay it back. I write if off up front. Then getting it back is just a bonus. I almost always get it back.
The ones that don't pay it back I end up never seeing again. I look at is paying those people off to get out of my life.
8   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 Feb 11, 1:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

For White Trash NASCAR is the best Race.
9   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Feb 11, 1:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yah that’s the right way with loans to friends or family. Just don’t, unless you never want to see them again and are willing to pay to make them go away.
Give it as a gift or just refuse. A debtor is slave to the debt holder, and slaves always resent their masters.
10   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 11, 1:48pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
For White Trash NASCAR is the best Race.

Yep, that is why I named my daughter Daryl.