Bob Kraft has confirmed it, Rin will never have sex with a woman in the United States of America

By Rin following x   2019 Feb 28, 9:53pm 921 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

And that's that!

If the owner of the greatest football dynasty in US sports history is being targeted by some "psycho" vice squad, then it's not worth it for anyone else.
1   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 28, 9:59pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

There is nothing more to say. I'm worth at best, $9-$11M USD. Kraft, on the other hand, is worth some $6+ billion USDs.

I can't even imagine (OK, I can imagine) that amount of wealth in my hands.

And now, the guy is being paraded around like he's some common criminal when all he did was get his salami stroked by some Asian gal in South Florida. Wow! What a criminal!
2   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 28, 10:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Seriously, since I'd broken up with that Canuck whackjob in Boston, some eight years ago, I haven't boinked in the USA.

3   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Feb 28, 11:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am really baffled by the Kraft thing, unless he provoked some enemies in high places. Really, who gives a flying fuck where he gets his happy endings?
4   steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 1, 12:07am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good onya mate. Lead by example, as I like to say.
5   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Mar 1, 7:14am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kraft is going to skate.

The overzealous Jupiter PD and Martin County Sheriffs reach exceeded their grasp.

I have a suspicion that the Martin County guys put Jupiter PD up to it; Martin County is much more conservative than Palm Beach County.

A lot of the Palm Beach Sheriff guys came down from New York area and don't get too excited about sex stuff behind closed doors.

Sometimes when I cross the county line and go up to Martin County I think I hear those banjos like in Deliverance.
6   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 1, 9:47am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think the "Florida police busted up an international sex slavery ring operating through Chinese massage parlors" narrative is crucial because the hot new crusade LEOs and 4th wave feminists can agree on is the horror of Human Trafficking. It's the new cause-celebre.
See https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/28/homeland-security-spied-on-chinese-women
During my recent Viet Nam trip I was a first customer for my daughter-in-laws opening of her beauty business and gave her $100 for good luck (also per my wife's command). Later that night at a restaurant, she decides calling her father-in-law, Daddy' is a good idea and thanks me, 'Daddy thanks for giving me $1,000'.
Fortunately I was the only Non-Vietnamese there. I did not want to be busted as an international pimp by some international Human Trafficking Task force and add Vietnamese jail to my list of new experiences.
7   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 1, 11:56am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

georgeliberte says

Thailand is a stone's throw away where there are plenty of massage parlors/brothels all over the place, not just Bangkok's Sukhamvit Rd.

There's no need to have to deal with the Red Army, in cahoots with some NGO do-gooders.
8   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 1, 12:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
Kraft is going to skate.

Well yeah, because it's still the he says/she says kind of prosecution. Realize, if you 'form a relationship' then banging is legal. The real problem is that Kraft is a very public figure and now, he's facing a loss of his public reputation as a result of getting a chick to wank him off.

This is why I always suggest a lazy Vegas or Indian casino patron to first play a few hands of blackjack with an escort gal, before going up to the room. Once that pattern is established then the vice squad will have to walk.

Still, I prefer Montreal's casino because one doesn't have to play such ridiculous games just to keep the Mounties off one's back.
9   Iranian_Oil_Burse   ignore (5)   2019 Mar 1, 12:11pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Living in this much of constant fear must be hell...