SHE'S OUT - 'I'm not running': Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 bid

By MrMagic following x   2019 Mar 4, 7:08pm 696 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

NEW YORK - Hillary Clinton ruled out a 2020 presidential run for the first time on camera in an exclusive interview with News 12, pledging instead to take an active role by working with the candidates in the crowded Democratic field.

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she told News 12's Tara Rosenblum.

In her first local TV interview since the midterm elections, the former first lady and secretary of state opened up about 2016, 2020 and beyond. She expressed deep concerns about the state of American politics today -- and vowed to be vocal about those concerns.

"I want to be sure that people understand I'm going to keep speaking out," Clinton said. "I'm not going anywhere. What's at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me. And I'm also thinking hard about how do we start talking and listening to each other again? We've just gotten so polarized. We've gotten into really opposing camps unlike anything I've ever seen in my adult life."

1   MAGA   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 4, 8:24pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How about Bill running for VP, Monica for President.

3   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Mar 5, 5:10am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

She does not have the physical stamina to run again; she is a sick old woman. Recall her passing out/spazzing out in NYC caught on video as secret service had to pick her up and put her into a vehicle.

Good riddance to a hag carpetbagger monster.
4   Booger   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 5, 5:12am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Does this mean that people with information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton will stop dieing suspicious deaths?
I want to know if Luke Perry died for no reason.
5   Goran_K   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 5, 5:47am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sad.

I wanted to donate money for her run.
6   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 5, 6:38am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How are they going to keep Clinton Foundation donations coming in now?
7   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 5, 8:45am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This should be a disappointment for Republicans. She just wants to be begged to run. Clintonistas may do that for her.
8   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 5, 8:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

" standing up for what I believe" The only thing she believes is, it Is her turn to be president, it is owed to her.
9   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Mar 5, 10:42am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She'll be redistributing all of the Clinton Foundation bribes to new Globalist sock puppets. Divestiture is painful for grasping psychopaths.
10   komputodo   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 5, 11:19am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
How are they going to keep Clinton Foundation donations coming in now?

Working the glory hole at a US 95 rest stop.