I must apologize!

By HEYYOU following x   2019 Mar 12, 2:15pm 338 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Whenever I've been sick with a contagious illness,flu,cold,stomach virus, I actually thought that I should not go out in public,which I have avoided doing the moment I thought I could spread my misery. I've tried not to infect other people. I'm sure you have an excuse for spreading your joy.
I've been sick as fuck for about a week. I went to the store several days ago for a quick trip,feeling great at the time,have not left the house since then.
I've had several fevers & one hell of a fever blister,not for 35 - 40 years making it exciting to eat.

Here's where I've probably been wrong.
I should spread my suffering to as many as possible since I'm the MOST Important person in all of existence,
just like the rest of you fucking slime.
YOU WERE WARNED! about pissing-off people.
Almost all the 7.7 billion self absorbed scum's immune systems are only a 1-2 days away from someone who is ready to get even.
Real pissed-off men can spit,sneeze,cough,blow their noses into their bare hands & spread it all over public spaces,including airports. Think how great life would be if you could make everyone sick.
Your ignorance can result in not so pleasant consequences.
When you are sick as hell,please send your thanks to patrick.net. I will forward to those that have had enough of your self absorption & lack of any empathy for your fellow man.

FREEDOM! Going to the local Republican headquarters & businesses & sharing?
Would you like to be constantly updated on any progress of illnesses you knowingly spread,as in fuck everyone else?
What's so hilarious is that your value system does nothing to protect you & there is nothing you can do to stop the pissed-off.

Revenge is a dish best served as an extremely sick fucking cold/flu.

Where are my "ignores"?
1   HEYYOU   ignore (26)   2019 Mar 12, 2:18pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you go out in public,contagious, you are a terrorist.
2   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 12, 2:24pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I've been sick as fuck for about a week.

Lemme see, cankers, fevers, incoherent thoughts. Are you sure this isn't the final stages of syphilis?
3   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2019 Mar 12, 2:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
incoherent thoughts.

Isn't that just a normal day?
4   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 12, 2:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
Your self absorption
Who's self-absorbed?
5   HEYYOU   ignore (26)   2019 Mar 12, 8:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

P N Dr Lo R says
Who's self-absorbed?

Anyone that spreads their illness to others without a thought of their fellow man.
6   HEYYOU   ignore (26)   2019 Mar 12, 8:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Anyone having sneezes & sniffles,yet?
You just might.
Contagion revenge also has a long arm.

Living in an area where one can spread ecoli,measles,swine & bird flu,flesh eating disease, H7N9 Influenza,chlorea,smallpox & so many illnesses the clever ape can spread,would really be exciting.
Now it never the infected's fault. Just like Americans spread colds & flu.

I've perfected leaving everyone with nothing.
7   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Mar 14, 9:40am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery.
8   HEYYOU   ignore (26)   2019 Mar 14, 8:01pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kakistocracy says
Best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Thanks!
......
Still sick, off & on high temp,aches & pains,hacking cough,sneezing but been out today spreading the joy, among this mostly Republican county.
Had diarrhea for a while. This clever ape should have thrown some shit much earlier.
Others would not have to suffer if they would beat,to bloody pulps,anyone that went out in public who are contagious.Assholes will do nothing so they get to be sick.
I am a "special center of the universe" American & it's all about me & I don't care about anyone else.
Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

Wondering what time of day the most departures from Eugene,Oregon airport are.
Freedom allows one to share with many.

Adventured out one time in a week & some other sick motherfucker was free to spread their illness to anyone that crossed their path?
9   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 14, 8:22pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Typhoid HEYYOU is on a vectored rampage! Good thing he doesn't have ebola or we'd have to get out the flame thrower.