Ok, rentafriend.com's first failure for Rin

By Rin following x   2019 May 8, 5:55pm 1,457 views   49 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

All right, I've been using rentafriend.com to meet up with women at higher end Boston restaurants with the idea that there would be no followup 'relationship'.

Well today, I was betrayed. A rentafriend wanted to meet up, outside of the web site. I made a resounding 'no' and that was that. She's no longer a person I will be doing business with in the future.

I think it's clear, when women know that you have bank, they'll come after you, after hours.

« First    « Previous    Comments 10 - 49 of 49    Last »

10   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 8, 7:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
Maybe you discourage the women's interest by treating them abysmally. Be a total, self centered jerk. But then again, that may actually backfire and compound the clinging problem.

When one is actually successful and not some guy, renting a Porsche just to impress others, it's the Kobayashi Maru (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayashi_Maru) where there's no way to win.

A confident, educated Yankee gentleman with cash is an automatic chick magnet but then, if he's an arrogant dirtbag who treats women like crap, he's also in demand provided he can pay his bills.
11   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 May 8, 8:11pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Women are great at strategic masochism, as long as the quarry is corralled. They have confidence that they can manage the assholic-ness later.
12   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 May 8, 8:18pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
she may not be the gold digger many posts in this thread indicated.

If you thought the intent of my comment was to call her a gold digger, then satire goes your head.
I think a lonely rent a friend client, and a lonely rent a friend. Getting caught up in springtime relationship jitters, has some nice Irony to it.

This is Hugh Grant and Renée Zellweger shit here.
13   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2019 May 8, 8:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Looks like you and the boston strangler have a lot in common. .
Rin says
14   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 8, 8:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BlueSardine says
Looks like you and the boston strangler have a lot in common. .
Rin says

DeSalvo was a cheap bastard. He's a Chelsea MA loser wannabe.

If you want to make a comparison, use Christian Bale from 'American Psycho', for he's got the expense account and a limo driver.
16   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 May 9, 7:52am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
The thing here is that I boink up in Montreal but need to maintain some sort of 'normal' existence here in Boston where 80% of my friends have kids and can't get together at "the pub", like only a few years ago.

Then you need to make some new real friends.
17   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 May 9, 8:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin is being stalked! The irresistible odor of money and status is the only perfume the credit card hungry sex really knows! The dumb stick snares and nets are being laid! Rin will be in the pot, soon!
18   just_dregalicious   ignore (0)   2019 May 9, 8:50am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That doll looks like a plecostomus.
19   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 10:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

This is the life of a straight and successful guy in America these days ...

And no, all is not quiet on the western front.
20   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 10:59am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
Then you need to make some new real friends.

It's not the same as yesteryear. Nowadays, there are a lot of business meeting dinners during the weekdays and then yes, when one hits 40, his pals are more or less hamstrung.

Even the guys at the dojo, some ten years younger than me, also report not having enough free time. The up and coming generation is pretty much ... pussy-whipped. It's like if you want to make a chart, it goes like this ...

Remember, only a healthy dosage of the Duke, can keep Beckham and Keanu in check.
21   rocketjoe79   ignore (0)   2019 May 9, 11:36am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says
That doll looks like a plecostomus.

Challenge accepted! Had to look up plecostomus - AKA the Suckermouth Catfish. Fair description of the doll.

Always learning at this site!!
22   Goran_K   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 11:41am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Facts. They'll even let you grab them.
23   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (2)   2019 May 9, 11:43am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The poor wretch must have felt that the real thing for free was a more generous offering than appearance for money.
24   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 May 9, 11:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What is the problem if a female wants to date? As long as you choose the place you go to it can be fun.
25   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 11:57am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says

Read my Tufts University thread. The last thing I want is a clinger. Remember, I have Montreal only a short half-hour (not including taxi-ing) flight for the good times.
26   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 12:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

And Montreal hoes do not bother clients 'after work'. That's pretty much a written rule in the Standard Operating Procedures.

That would then be a 'Sugar Daddy' arrangement which is a totally different set of circumstances.
27   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 May 9, 12:04pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin will be dragging desperate, leg clinging Boston female economic vampire pests through the whorehouse doors in Montreal, trying to shake them off before the bouncing hooker lineup emerges! They will scream "My eggs, my eggs! Credit cards, a lifetime sabbatical, and a shot at court proceedings for my eggs! Let no credit card go to waste! RinMegaBucks for my eggs!"
28   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 12:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Though it sounds like some anime comedy, it's not too far from our current reality.

I guess I'll rent a jacked up muscle car for my next road trip to shake 'em off. I can easily lose 'em somewhere up in the Green Mountains.

I know that they can easily break through security at the airport so that's not safe.
29   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 May 9, 12:11pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

A C-note to the TSA, and they'll drag them off howling for a few extra sessions of fisting never to be heard from again.
30   mell   ignore (2)   2019 May 9, 2:18pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says
Rin says

Facts. They'll even let you grab them.

By the pussy that is. Trump was right again.
31   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 May 9, 3:22pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You can have a date and not get stuck with her; you can sort of hint that you aren't seeking a "girlfriend".

If you don't wish the entanglements of going to see a French sex farce at the art movie house or some modern dancing or museum etc. you can say your free time is limited.

I actually miss the cute gold diggers in Florida; they went for the "short con" only with me, nothing really expensive and nothing more than I would have spent at The Woods restaurant if we had gone there to eat.

Check out bumble app sometime; my friend back in Jupiter is having a lot of fun and they don't expect to be wined and dined.
32   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 May 9, 4:45pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin trying to escape money hungry Rent-A-Friends to hoof it up to Montreal:

33   rdm   ignore (1)   2019 May 9, 8:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think Burt said it right (at the end of the clip)

34   just_dregalicious   ignore (0)   2019 May 9, 9:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rocketjoe79 says

Always learning at this site!!

She'd keep my fish tank clean.
35   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 9:14pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sounds like I need to get out of Dodge (Boston MA), and take the summer off in Montreal ...

Now that's more like it!
36   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 9:35pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'll also stop hanging out at Boston's top tier restaurants and spend my time at the local diners alone, so that I can have a quiet but well prepared meal w/o getting the 'gaydar' placed on my head.
37   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 May 9, 9:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I only go to fancy restaurants as a method of impressing females for seduction. Going on a regular basis alone is too weird for me.

I was looking at the Plenty of Fish profiles for amusement once and many or most of the females said "not seeking any kind of relationship".

My friend who found good results using the Bumble app gets invited over to a female's place where she cooks for him and then he has fun then can stay or leave as he wishes.

I don't know what gaydar on your head means, but it must not be good.
38   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 9, 10:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says

I don't know what gaydar on your head means, but it must not be good.

Ok, let me make myself clear. I'd come from a working class environment. My parents were not Boston Brahmin aristocrats in banking, insurance, etc, with Ivy League (plus Stanford, Oxbridge, etc) pedigrees.

Now, here I am, many years later, having made it. I can eat out at just about every top tier venue in Boston and half the time, it's even expensible esp if it's a client. So I take advantage of it. I'm now perceived as a person who's granddad (or perhaps even great granddad) was one of the founders of Polaroid or some other big corporation and now, the scion is working in financial services, making dough just like his ancestors.

This gets me preferential treatment everywhere and when there's a woman around, it makes me look happening and not some gay guy from the South End, trying to impress some "gym rat buff" guy.
39   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 May 10, 6:42am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At least if you are eating at fancy joints you have company. I can't enjoy having dinner alone in a place where the waiters are in suits.

I'm hungriest at lunchtime so some restaurants aren't available to me for this. Dinner in a nice restaurant is what I did for the benefit of a girl as a treat.

I had a place I frequented in Jupiter which I ate at often so I guess my treatment was a little better there.
40   Reality   ignore (5)   2019 May 10, 6:56am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dear Rin,

What proof do you have that when you were in Montreal having sex with the hooker, you didn't over-ride her objection after she said "no"?

Sincerely,

The girl's lawyer
with her psychiatrist here telling me disturbing reconstructed memories about you
41   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 10, 10:55am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
I'm hungriest at lunchtime so some restaurants aren't available to me for this.

Yes, there a plenty of diners, ordinary bar/grills, taquerias, and other places for this. The idea isn't to be only a patron at the five star luxury spots but to be able to partake in them, whenever, without being labelled a South Ender (a.k.a Gaydar) but a happening executive w/ female companions.
42   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 May 10, 10:57am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Reality says
Dear Rin,

Sincerely,

The girl's lawyer

Marvin Mitchelson woulda invented Rent-A-Friend-imony to go after Rin in court. After a meal in fancy restaurant, there was implied contract for permanent future financial support.
43   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 10, 11:00am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Reality says
her psychiatrist here telling me disturbing reconstructed memories about you

Since I'm not not running for the Supreme Court, I'll take my chances that a MTL hoe isn't going to do well in court in Quebec province.

Mr: Ms, you do fuck clients?

Ms: Yes, I do. That's a part of my job as an escort.

Mr: Was Rin a client?

Ms: Yes, but he went 'too far'.

Mr: Ok, so he's a client and you fuck clients. Hmm ... how many client went 'too far' in your work history?

Ms: Well ...

Mr: Please answer the question

You see, it's a lot harder than it was for Christine Ford.
44   Fallopia   ignore (0)   2019 May 10, 6:43pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

personal
45   MMR   ignore (0)   2019 May 13, 8:59pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

how is the plan for med school coming along? Also, I was wondering what is a good plan for educating my kids in an efficient way. I remember you had a lot of innovative ideas.
46   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 13, 10:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fallopia says
Rin says
I've been using rentafriend.com to meet up with women at higher end Boston
That is so sad. I feel very sorry for you.

Oh, you just created an account to respond to me. I feel even more sorry for you. Busted troll!
47   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 13, 10:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MMR says

how is the plan for med school coming along?

It's simply a matter of retiring from this current gig. I have all the best letters of rec in the queue, etc. I'll only need to retake the MCAT for a 2nd time to keep the score current. I'm not doing the MD for a career, it's more a retirement hobby in research.

MMR says

Very simple, don't waste time in traditional K-12 unless one is planning an NCAA stint in college.

There's enough content out there, between the free MOOCs and some paid seminars to get most kids up to snuff by the age of 15-16.
48   WookieMan   ignore (3)   2019 May 14, 4:28am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have no issues with your lady banging ways and how you go about it, seriously. But have wanted to ask you this question. What is your frequency of sex?

Regardless of the money for the lifestyle it may take, it seems to be a bit cumbersome in all honesty. I mean what if you wake up in the morning and want it and you're not in MTL? Heck even if it were legal in Boston, it still seems like a pain in the ass. Not to say it wouldn't be fun at the end of the day, but I'm generally not horny and wanting it 24/7. Sometimes those moments are fleeting (life happens and you get distracted).

There are obvious pitfalls to marriage/dating. But assume it's a good relationship, being able to roll over and bang every morning if you wanted has its advantages instead of getting in the car for even a 20 minutes drive and potentially getting a chick just going through the motions to get a buck.

The unicorn situation would be if you could get the wife/girlfriend (a good one) that wants to do the three way with you and a hoe. Now that's winning. At the end of the day, I guess I want it more than would be worth the time (or time available) to get to the hoes. Obviously the legal situation plays into getting to the hoes at this point in time in America. But even 100% illegal, it would get annoying after a while, like going to the grocery store. Sometimes I'd rather just stay in.
49   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 14, 8:27am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
. I mean what if you wake up in the morning and want it and you're not in MTL?

Yes, in the USA, as oppose to let's say Thailand, where a gal can spend the whole night with you, it's worth it to have a sex doll (soon, robot) to keeps the hands occupied.

It's certainly safer than divorce court.

« First    « Previous    Comments 10 - 49 of 49    Last »