"The Last Time There Was This Much CO2, Trees Grew at the South Pole"

By HEYYOU following x   2019 May 15, 11:57am 282 views   4 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

" Even the most ardent deniers of human-caused climate disruption can feel the convulsions wracking the planet."

How could anyone believe the military's talk about sea level rise & climate change risk?
Stupid Rep/Cons support the military. How Stupid? We will never know,they are Republicans & the heights of their delusions can't be measured.

1   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 May 15, 12:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"The Last Time There Was This Much CO2, Trees Grew at the South Pole"

Then why aren't trees growing at the South Pole now? Talk about deluded.
2   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 May 15, 1:06pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
Then why aren't trees growing at the South Pole now?

How do you know there is a South Pole?
3   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 May 15, 1:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
HeadSet says
Then why aren't trees growing at the South Pole now?

How do you know there is a South Pole?

How do I know? Because I have been there. No trees either, I had to trek 1,000 miles for my dog to take a piss.
4   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 May 15, 5:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
HEYYOU says
HeadSet says
Then why aren't trees growing at the South Pole now?

How do you know there is a South Pole?

Ask Kurt Russell, here's what's down in the South Pole ...